Brentwood Academy

CR4

To all of the people who stated BA was good but would lose to McCallie, thanks. And to all the people who made excuses for Columbia and Gallatin for getting ripped in their scrimages against BA, maybe they should have "left their starters in", and "played harded". Oh well, great season, and since you all aren't busy any longer, were still playing, come see us tommorrow.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nightstalker don't be upset at BA for winning so much. Would you send your athletic child to a .500 winning public school, or spend the money and make the effort like so many BA parents and watch your son/daughter achieve their full potential and win games. It's not hard to see that a winning program is going to naturally attract the best around. Continue to hate while we continue to win.

you can talk about recuriting if you want, but I think you need to look at the top. Coach Pitts has done a remarkable job in just 2 years. He was very successful at Johnson City (public) and now he has started the same at BA. If you get your players to believe in the system it will work, doesn't matter if it's public or private. Coach Pitts system involves a lot of people. I think that is why the kids buy into it. Division II schools had better get used to seeing them in the finals.....

Didn't mean to sound racist and I'm sorry people took it that way. My point is that most of the kids that are responsible for the teams success do not live close to the school and the kids that do live close to the school do not get to play that much.

Here's a question for any of you that know. Of the top ten players in the rotation, how many of them live in the Brentwood area and how many of them receive financial aid?

Pointing out that the counter-arguments of Vandy sweeping Alabama, and MBA millionaire dads crying about their babies are two of the funniest arguments i've ever heard, as a Vandy fan and an MBA students. Go Dores, Big Red - and congrats to the Eagles are really playing strong basketball at the end of the season. Well played. (I'm sure WesVols is real happy right now)