Brentwood Academy

CR4

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also if you haven't realized it now i would move my child to a private school b/c public schools aren't the answer and no one was recruited all these parents don't think about the money they think of the education and as for me i was recommended to the school they knew nothing of me. I knew nothing of the great coach Flatt or a coach Pitts who already has been to the state championship numerouse times.I only knew of the great academic program and the staff that was willing to help me and not themselves as for some public schools do to get out of that corrupted system. so if you have any comments please don't be afraid to let me know and NightStalker I will pray for you man.

Congrats to the BA State Champs...they are a team that improved all year...they lost several games at the start of the season but they were just steps in the building process....the key is to get better each game and be strong at the end of the season which is just what they did.......Brandon Wright is one of the best players in the state and could play at any school..public or private....This is BA's FIRST state championship in BB not really a dynasty......Let them enjoy it........

Great job BA on winning the state this year after a sluggish start. But some people on here have asked some interesting questions. You did the work on the floor and thats where it counts. But it looks like someone would silence all these accusations if they were not in some way true.

Posted by harry100:

(I'm sure WesVols is real happy right now)

No, harry, I wasn't real happy when you posted that message because I was in Chicago on a Spring Break trip when my Eagles were vying for the gold ball!! But now I'm ELATED and THRILLED that they were able to pull things off in the 'Boro. I would like to congratulate Coach George Pitts; Assistant Coaches Husband, Pierce, and Harris; and every player on Brentwood Academy's championship team. I am proud of the effort they exerted throughout the season, as well as the sacrifice their parents/family made to allow them to spend so much time away from home. The sacrifice paid off.

Good win. Good tourney. Good season. EAGLES WIN!!

Brentwood Academy Eagles 68, Lausanne Lynx 49

The gold ball is now in Brentwood.

gbbk32.jpg

[Edited by WesVols on 3-23-03 9:54A]

Posted by DrCross:

Great job BA on winning the state this year after a sluggish start. But some people on here have asked some interesting questions. You did the work on the floor and thats where it counts. But it looks like someone would silence all these accusations if they were not in some way true.

It's a no-win situation. The old "have you stopped beating your wife" scenario. Besides, what accusations are you talking about? The beautiful name calling of "project all-stars", or that there are African American players on BA's team?

I have responded in a factual manner to challenges previously on this site, and have learned that people will believe what they want to believe, regardless of the facts.

[Edited by itzme on 3-23-03 12:33P]