Elizabethton hoops

CoachSH

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ehscman33

hey quarter pounder they will be good in basektball we have plenty of studs that you probally dont know about u moron!! u just wish ur school was half as good as ours u goat screwer!! we have plenty of studs though, such as chris vaughn, keith crawford, lester baily, jonathan laing, jeremy robinson, bradley brown, derek wilson, and plenty of freshman and sophmores and such that will b good. look out for derrick adkins he is a great assist man! ;)

We do not even have a #33 on the guys team you are mistaken for someone else.

Anyway I was hoping that just one time we could just say cograds to this team on just one thread but people com on here and love to bash Etown. DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE A TEAM TO PULL FOR OR DO YOU JUST LOVE TO HATE ELIZABETHTON!! :D

I have not said anything bad to anybody and that is what you do is stand by your family!

This is not about my dad this is about what high school sports are about the KIDS and I wanted to give this great group of seniors A good send off.

I wanted people to say congrads for making the state for the first time in 20 years and breaking all kinds of Etown records. I do not understand why some people want to come on here and bash on stuff for no reason.

Guest ehscman33

dude yea seriously!! whydo all yallhaters have 2comeand diss e-town??showsome respect dude thats all i ask.coach shisthe man and has a point. just because ur highschool team sucks doesnt meanuhave2 diss us about ours!!SHOW SOME RESPECTDUDE PLEASEif notujustmay have 2 paythe price!and besides if ur so big come on down 2 ehs and prove itdudecause im sick of all urcrap dissing us and all :o

We will be so loaded at unaka next year it wont even be funny. you guys will have nothing but bench players

when we will have so much talent down here you wouldnt even wanna play us seems like the orange and black is fading to yellow. bottom line UHS will have the STUDS EHS will have the SCRUBS. NO CONTEST NEXT YEAR UNAKA WOULD DRILL THEM.