Giles County vs. Vincent St. Mary's

Guest JBobcat

Guest JBobcat

I think this would be an iteresting matchup.

You have the two best players in the country Lebron James and Tyler Smith on the same court.

I think the edge would go to Giles County because of Eric Howard. He would be the difference maker.

Any opinions?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on man be for real I don't think they are ready man LeBron is not the only good play they have they have that other kid who working with a 46 inch vertical who would stop him but it hink that comment was a little ludicras man lol.Just tell me what you think :o

Geez, you guys are getting way ahead of yourselves. Tyler Smith is not the #2 player in the nation right now. He's great, but he's not THAT good.

ASVSM is a *GREAT* basketball team. Most people don't realize they have two or three other D-I players on that team.

Posted by JBobcat:

I think this would be an iteresting matchup.

You have the two best players in the country Lebron James and Tyler Smith on the same court.

I think the edge would go to Giles County because of Eric Howard. He would be the difference maker.

Any opinions?

You mean opinions about your sense of humor? Not bad, but there should be at least a thread of truth in something to make it truly funny.

Guest callmebobby

Watching this team play as much as I have and watching SVSM on ESPN, I definitely think it would be an interesting matchup. I give SVSM a slight edge however because of the Lebron James factor. Tyler would offset Lebron somewhat, but Lebron has a slight edge. I agree with jbobcat in that Eric Howard would be dominant against SVSM's PG who is the coach's son. SVSM 72 GC 71

Gile Co. is a pretty good team but they aint ready for Labron James, Tylers a good player but he has while before he becomes as good as Labron if he ever does.

St.Vin. 76

Giles co. 63

Labron with 32 pts, 7 assist, 6 boards

Tyler with 19 pts, 4 assist, 7 boards

I am tha don.......

OMG!! Just when you think jbobcat can't come up w/ a post that would be more asenine than the prior he amazes you and does so.... God bless man... St. Vincent would beat Giles by 24 IMO!! Slight Advantage?? Are you from the "farm" because you've got to be smokin some good stuff!!