Bearden Vs. Farragut

dawgskeep01

I am interested to hear what everyone hs to say about te upcoming game with Bearden Vs. Farragut. I have heard lt of talk this year about this year's arragut team being better than last year's Bearden team and that Bearden doesn't stand much of a chance. If you ask me, I do not see Bearden falling, just because they all have something to prove to the people who say that last year was a fluke. I want to hear everyone else's opinions about the game, I know there will be some controversy over this one.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearden has been in Farragut's head for a couple of years. Last year's Bearden team was better than Farragut, but not by much. Their defense was the heart of the team, though the offense got all the publicity, and their defense and half the midfield are gone.

Farragut lost considerably less than Bearden. Farragut's defense is well acquainted with Herbstrit, Upshaw and Radclife and their tendencies and is more than capable of stopping them. On the other hand, Farragut has so much fire power and speed up front with Morrow, Britcher and the Doyle boys, that Bearden may have a difficult time accounting for all of them. While Radclife is good, Farragut's midfield is both stronger and faster and Ian Backstrom can match Radclife skill for skill. Spencer Bobrowski may be the key in the midfield.

If Farragut can get Bearden and Eric Turner out of their heads, it should result in a Farragut victory. If not, it could be interesting.

I do not feel that Mr. Elam is quite as good as Mr. Kahn, but i do feel he is a good keeper. Spencer Bobrowski's lard will carry him through the game. Todd Vincent likes kayaking, which gives him the edge in the back. While Alex Hines prefers 10K, Radcliffe prefers Powerade. This will be a key stat in the game. I feel that if Bearen can win 35% of the 50/50 balls in the Northeast corner of the field, they will be very much in this game. Don't forget, though, Farragut is playing this game in honor of their hero Charlie Conway from the Mighty Ducks. "He'll go glove side, he's fancy." If I were to rate this game, it would be like U.S. versus Iceland in game two of D2 The Mighty Ducks. Aaron Doyle will be playing like Air Bud in "Air Bud- World Pup." It is sure to be an exciting game. I hope to see you all there!

Dale, your all talk!!! I am so glad to hear you have a SECRET WEAPON!! are we still in 3rd grade???? just give it up and quit running your mouth! your defense is in a world of trouble and there is nothing you can do about it, but it will be a good one but like i said, your all talk and no game!!!!!!:rolleyes: