Bearden Vs. Farragut

dawgskeep01

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bobbyboob, your right. Derick in his whole life he has never passed the ball, ever( good call). And Herby has no actual skill. 29 goals in one season not to mention schooling everone in his way is all luck, I understand that one too. And for Victor, yes he's a jerk, a really really good jerk.

[Edited by bhswins41 on 4-6-03 9:13P]

After reading all of these frivilous posts, I decided to put my input into this game. For the past 3 years Bearden has owned Farragut in soccer just like in basketball. All the admirals could squander was a tie. From what I hear this is Farragut's best team in a long time. But that does not matter. Bearden is inside Farragut's head; the dawgs own them. I also have inferred that Farragut's committee of keepers is no better than my grandmother. Once again the bulldogs will prevail. Matt Herbstritt will be the difference maker in the game with a hat trick. Bearden 4 Farragut 2. Herby might be the best player I have ever seen strap on the cleats.

On this coachT, I have heard both sides of this argument that both Bearden and Farragut players think each other is better, and now Bearden is trying to convince Farragut that they have Bearden in their heads, I think just the opposite from reading, it looks like Bearden is trying to convince Farragut with words that they can't win and maybe convince themselves. If Farragut is as great a team as I hear all the talk in the world will not take them out of their game. I will be glad when you play so the rest of us in the state can get past this. I am sure whomever loses will have 101 excuses as to why, so however it ends LEAVE IT THERE, until you play the next time. I will say this some of you are going to be eating alot of crow,especially those who know each other. Good luck to both teams!! :):(