Riverdale..Just a Local Powerhouse

WarriorFan

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by SCRAPPY:

It seems like I'm always stuck in the seat where the window won't work - or I'm sitting on the heater when it's 95 outside - or I'm nowhere near the heater when it's 35. Do you MBA and BA chaps have such minute concerns? Or, do you have to put up with such major problems like the DVD player's showing 'Remember the Titans' instead of 'The Program'? Maybe somebody's spending a little too long in the bathroom with the latest Playboy. In the public world, we're 'holding it' for purpose - not pleasure.

Not sure who this post was directed to, but after watching the old lady have a couple of kids and hearing about it all the time, sometimes that's the fate to which we are relegated. ;)

Posted by Brandon100:

uhhhhhhhh.....I took many busrides in an old school bus to away games at BA. Our buses were notorious for breaking down. The funny thing is that I think one of the buses they use now was there when I played 23 years ago. :D

It is still there, but they did buy an additional "new" bus this year out of BAPA funds. It's only 8 years old!! I think they bought it from one of those rich public school booster clubs! :D

BRANDON100 YOU SUCK....lol, i am j/k, just trying to spark something again...lol....seriously though brandon, you were right, this was a great thread. it did spark heated debates. i got online lookin to come back and see what was said by everybody. i think with more threads like this, the off season will go by much faster. and, what the hay, i'll throw you a good mark b/c u did start such a great thread.

Guest ENDZONE

You have just entered the ZONE!!!!!!

Can one of you guys get the schedules for Riverdale and BA last year them we can compare strength of schedule, start a AP Poll, Coaches Poll and maybe even get the BCS involved in this debate. Riverdale is a powerhouse, BA is a powerhouse when and if they play then and only then can we determine who is better. Whatever happened within the last 5 years means squat if they don't play each other.

You have just left the ZONE!!!!!