Need Advice on Companies who sell Weight Equipment

WaggleRT

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as selling your old pieces, I would post on here and the TSSAA website the items you have available. As far as new stuff, it depends on your needs and your budget. Where are you located? I can point you to some reputable dealers, but you need to have a definite idea of your needs and price range. We are in the process of upgrading here as well and buying through school funds forces you to get three bids on everything. It has been a long process. Hopefully, it will pay off.

Scott Ross went to high school with me. I believe he is looking for an alternative location for his business. I hear he is currently working out at the Gold's at Hickory Hollow. I will make a call and see if he is indeed putting any of his equipment up for sale and post yes or no. Vols-4me, what kind of pieces and price range do you have in mind for beautiful downtown Wartrace? We have priced just about everything there is. We are converting an old vocational room. 25 foot high ceilings. I guess you will be glad to get out of that portable. Will I be seeing you on the field on the weekends?

Bigger, Faster, Stronger sells very high quality equipment, but it comes with a very high price tag. You don't have to be on their program to purchase. I have several items I bought from them for my home gym and have been very pleased. You will pay for the quality, though. If you contact Exercise Essentials in Nashville, ask for Matt Thomson and tell him his Mt. Juliet/Hillwood connection sent you. He will do his best to work within your situation. Fitness Systems in Brentwood has the Hammer Strength line if you are interested in the Ground Based Jammer for football and ask for former Vandy basketball player and MBA coach Mark Elliot. It really boils down to your budget. You can spend high on things that will outlast you at the school or you can take shortcuts to get by. Depends on your goals. Dynabody is probably your best bet in East Tennessee. I would, however, check out www.sorinex.com in South Carolina. I know he has set up at the UT clinic in the past. Great equipment. Built to last. Give me a yell Vols4me.