2004 District 11-A

erinhale

No Way!!! Sarah is definitely not there to play for herself. She plays to win, yes, but who doesn't? She loves her team, and would never be that selfish, and I think(my opinion!!) that if a player is only there for his/herself, you can tell it when he or she is on the court. Sarah and I have talked a lot about this. She wants Lynch to coach, there is not doubt about that, I do also. BUT I think that if Francis got the spot, she would stay. She and I know that either one would be great for the spot. I just can't imagine her going anywhere else, but if she decides to, I will respect her decision. I just don't know what will happen. Like I said Sarah...Follow your heart! I love ya!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Leader10

Huntland will be the team to beat next year, in my opinion. them, m/c(maybe) and Cascade. Huntland has Bauer, I think smith is graduating, maybe! and the rest are still there. Except for that shorter post player. They will basically have the same lineup, minus the post... unless i am correct about smith! :)

OKAY... I would just like to take the time and clear up a few things about what is being said about Karper from Eagleville.. You have to understand that yes she took it pretty hard when she found out about Coach Mac, and with the seniors leaving. But I promise you that she will not be leaving Eagleville anytime soon, at least on her own that is. I guess you could she is my best friend and we have been talking about this a lot lately. She is concerned about the team next year, but has faith that they can be just as good as anyone else. Besides I look for Eagleville to be a team that will suprise everyone again, I mean no one ever gives them any credit nor any faith. Which is what Sarah and the other girls on the team have, along with determination. But as far as Karper leaving EHS, don't look forward to it happening any time soon. You can trust me on this one, and personally she just wants a good coach someone like Lynch or Francis to step up since she is familiar with their coaching style. GOOD LUCK LADY EAGLES, and Sarah I got your back. I love you dearly...

Signed,

EHS CHEERLEADER :)

Hate to tell you but Smith is not graduating from Huntland. She is an upcoming senior as is Bauer. The only people graduating are Sims #44, the shorter of the 2 post and a reserve who saw very little playing time. Huntland should be better since the bulk is returning and the bench has gotten another year under their belts. I'm hoping for the best b/c I think this is there best shot for a long while.

GO BIG BLUE.

no one is talking about the viqueens so I thought I'd mention this little noticed fact; they have 4 of 5 starters returning & Casey Boyce {#3, red hair} will hopefully be recovered from a torn ACL that happened in Jan. They also had a good strong bench last year & those girls got some good playing time. I hope they do well next season. :x

1. HUNTLAND

2. - 3. FORREST / CASCADE

4. CORNERSVILLE ( THAT'S RIGHT)

5. MOORE CO.

6. COMMUNITY

7. RICHLAND

8. CULLEOKA

9. EAGLEVILLE

Sorry all you Eagleville fans, Karper or no Karper, she ain't enough. 4-7 could be a toss up, but Cornersville has potential to contend (good for them). 1-3 should be great battles but I feel the edge should go to Huntland after the upset from the district tourney, they should have something to prove. Cascade will be solid as long as they are heathly. Forrest will suprise people with their replacements and could go for the title. Just my opinion. :x

[Edited by 0u812 on 4-17-03 8:13A]

First of all, her name is KARPER!!! Eagleville only has Sarah Karper returning, they also have Katie Shapcott who saw her fair share of playing time last season. Those 2 are guaranteed to start, the other 3 spots for Eagleville are open. Rumor has it that there are a few girls who played in the past that are going to return this year, but nobody knows. Eagleville won't be last, they are going to struggle with the loss of all of the seniors, but they will recover! Go Eagles!

Wow, somebody is actually putting Eagleville as 9th place. I really hope when it comes tourney time of next season, you can back that up! I guarantee you that Karper and Shapcott WILL NOT let Eagleville come in 9th! They wont have that. Karper and Shapcott are WAY to competitive people and have to much heart to let them slide in 9th. And their whole community will be behind the Lady Eagles, so there is way to much riding on them not even making into the district tourney! for those who heard Karper made a decision to leave eagleville, couldn't be more wrong. I know this for a FACT!

Let me just say I agree w/ Ou812. He knows what he's talking about. My predictions is the same as his/her's. Huntland- good coach, good players, and a bench. Cascade- good players, and SOOOO much HEART (which is most important). Forrest- good coach, Knight is back, but who else do they have? Conersville- good coach, players w/ potential, will suprise a lot of people. MC- Fallon and Fletcher are back, but I heard Sessions retired....and I heard they (now) don't have good wing-play. Richland- Hewitt is back. Community- My girl Courtney is back, but I hear there is a lot of jealousy her team mates have w/ her. Oh well Courtney, don't let them bring you down your senior yr. Culleoka- Good coach...is Anna back? Eagleville- If I was Karper and I new the program wasn't going to be like it used to or better...I'd leave. That girl has a chance, and sometimes you need to think about yourself and your future, rather than worry how others will judge you. Good luck in whatever you decide girl. Any idea what school she would transffer to? If this team doesn't have her then I choose them to be my last place seed, but who knows. Good luck to all the teams in 11A for 2004 and I hope we all represent in the region just like this past year.

I agree with PGda. Everything he/she says is correct. If i was Karper, I'd leave too. Sometimes you cannot do whats best for the team in certain situations, You have to do whats best for YOU. But whatever she decides...

I hear theres jealousy, too among the community girls... Cortney is the BEST player they have.. they need to realize that, she is quick, shes got handles, and she can nail the jumper! Yes, Anna will be back at Culleoka, as far as I know. :):)