WHAT ARE THE BEST RIVALIES IN TN?

WarriorFan

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G-P and Seymour-always play week 10 and the less talented team of that year wins. Always for 1st place in that region. Too bad G-P dropped to 2-A, don't know if they are still going to play each other. 2-A folks better get ready because G-P plays a physical brand of football that gets the best of most teams.

Hey to the guy an the previous page that said that Hickman and Fariview was starting to be a good rivalry. Don't you have to win a game for it to be a rivalry, because to my knowledge you haven't beaten us in a long time so if you want to call it a rivalry thats fine. but i wouldn't call a annual beatdown for you a rivalry. but go ahead.

By your fairview brother

#10 you know who

According to the paper out of Chattanooga for at least the last 10 years this game has been billed as the longest consecutive rivalry in the state. Which means they have played more years in succession than any other rivalry. I have my records and I use the paper as a source too.

Guest bwill99

People also better watch out for Pigeon Forge since they got out of the wingT they do not look half bad plus they really hurt G-P student wise. Plus Seymour should be going up to 4-A in a couple of years if they do not cheat out of it agian, but not to say anything bad I just hope Seymour and G-P still play each other cause those games are some of the best!