Volunteer Falcons

Guest vhs06falcon

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHHS72 What do you think about Friday night. Looks like we've got a few wounded birds in the nest and one at the vet. Oh by the way tell JC good luck on his start, I think it's about time. Prediction-- Defense bounces back, Randy left, Randy right, Josh up the middle. Chucky hooks up with Fleming a few times just to keep them off balance. If ground game rolls, Falcons roll !! O line and secondary need to step up. Could be interesting.

ulcpanther, i don't know where you got your info. but if anybody can beat both ROBINSON and SEVIER in the same season, better yet in back to back games. it is more than just luck, so you tell me is the middle school any good or not. oh yeah and another thing come see for yourself tuesday 9/16 @6. the game is at home. And that invite goes to the rest of you falcon faithful. you too chhs72-i might just have your employee to drag you down here :lol:

Edited by Falconwasp

Wasp I've got a question for you. Are you and Neil tying up coach K before the games or what. Panthers are looking great. Keep up the good work. Maybe if we can keep winning coach K will impress someone in Indian territory and they will offer him a job next. Falcon future looking bright! :lol:

WaCo-- The way you tell the difference in Falcon fans and non Falcon fans can be difficult at times. Usually depends on whether we're winning or not. Alot like big Orange fans.

Hey VolFalcons, that was last Sat. I promised those freebies. And ulcpanther, I'll try to get over there for a few hrs. Sat. morning, I have a busy schedule you know. See if you can get me in a Forman's job though. Im better at giving orders than I am at manual labor. Im not really typing all this, I have my computer set on automatic reply (Im a computeroligist).

Just wondering, how many Falcon fans would rather see DB lose Fri. night than to see the Falcons win ?

W

A

C

O

:lol:

volfalcon I know there are some REAL falcon fans, and anybody that knows you knows how much time and effort you put into the falcon athletic program and Vol. High School. If we had more dedication by the fans and the community our athletics would be over the top. I do think it's getting there in all sports. Maybe one day our sports teams will be envied like the Gate Cities and the DB's . I guess we all need to work as hard as our AD, Coaches and Players.

Hey Wasp Someone just told me that you were calling the plays this year in panther land. If so, great job!!!