Knox Halls Is Back

reddevilfever

Just so everyone in Knox County knows, The RED DEVILS will be back on top of the region this year. They have a very talented QB. Very hard and smart RB and a FB that will just flat out plow you over. Not to mention Coach Julian's DEFENSE will be as stingy as ever. Good thing Central didn't get their hands on these upcoming sophomores cause they will ROCK KNOXVILLE over the next couple of years. :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck I hope Halls does get it going again. Can that QB throw or are do you think it will be up the middle again every play. Mr. Lively was fun to watch, he was a great running back but not a big threat because he was keyed on due to the lack of the passing game. If the Halls passing game could get going you would have had a better season. This year you get Maryville in the rebs third week and second region game, a good place to play them because I don't think Carter or Alcoa will test Maryville much, this year. I pick Halls 3rd behind Maryville and Central. Good luck and we'll see ya.

Well phs you are correct Central did beat Halls without Zach. However, if you go back and look the QB for Halls did not play, the running back did not play because he was playing varsity and 2 linemen did not play because they were playing varsity.

As for flyinpro, yes the QB can throw the ball, and he can run. Look for Sheppard to open it up every now and then.

Rumor has it ole Shep is gonna run the Fun-N-Gun offense this upcoming season. Cant wait for spring practice to start to see this offense spread all over the field along with the football. I just hope coach has the confidence of getting the ball in my hands often during the games.

GO REDDEVILS!!!!!!!!!! :D

[Edited by reddevilfever on 4-14-03 9:40A]

Devilfever look at the champs in football this past season.

1) Cute Jon Gruden Tampa Bay Bucs--Super Bowl Champs

2) Cute Jim Tressel Ohio State--NCAA National Champs

3) Cute to pretty cute coaches won a great majority of high school to grasscutter championships in 2002.

There are the facts. Winners are cute and I will go with Catlett and Clinton to stun the high school football scene in 2003.

Oliver P. Shaggnasty--that's with 2 g's.

reddevilfever,

i think you are wrong about the freshman game between central and halls. i am good friends with the people on both teams and i was at the game and i am 100% positive that hall's running back and quarterback were playing. i know both of them really well and i talked to them after the game. so please dont make excuses.