Best upcoming sophmores

Fullback49

Guest BigDog1116

Carter-has some talented linemen along with a very special QB (Stanton)and very athletic RB & CB (Littlejohn) who can almost do anything

Central-Rober Long should be good at whatever he plays and of course Zach Helton should have another great year and a very good running back in Dada

Ezell has a kid Stephen Huff , who is also a outstanding baseball player, that should be a great player for them this year. He is 6' 180 lbs and the story on him is he is LB/QB i found this to be kinda funny. He has a rocket for an arm but is also pretty tuff. They took him out of junior high ball becuase he grew so much it was kinda freakish and they afraid he a thyroid problem. The kid is very strong especially considering his age and should fill one of their linebacker spots for this year while he waits behind Schlappi for QB duties.

His accuracy isnt great yet but he can throw the ball on a rope. I think he will only get better and will get plenty of oppurtunites to shine since Ezell graduated alot of players this last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyu body following high school football in Tennessee knows that Cleveland is a talent factory. A couple of upcoming sophomores to look at are Will Plummer and Jamar Francis. Plummer, although small, has tremendous speed once he cuts the corner. If he spends some time in the weight room, I see him being a Donnell Goode only with more speed. Francis has some off the field problems and a poor work ethic, but he should mature. At the CHS liftathon he benched 320 lbs, and he's only 14 years old. If he does get over his work issues, then I see him as a Carlos Thompson, if not, then it'll be a shame to see this talent wasted.

We got an upcomging freshman here at Bearden that will be very special in the next few years. His name is Iaran Rogers. Against Jeff.Co, as a freshman, he carried the ball 3 times for around 100 yards before suffering a season ending injury. He also played very well against Sevier County. He is a good-sized kid with unlimited athletic ability and a good work ethic.