jumpshoot04

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tnnoise2003

Jerome Odem- Science Hill

Rusty Chambers-Unaka

They are both really good players and play for really good teams both should be at the state tournament next year.

They both play for two of the best coaches in east tennessee

Donald Ensor-Unaka and Mike Poe-Science Hill.

Odom will have a really good back court to play with next year with him and D Hamilton returning for Science Hill.

Chambers mostly plays every where depends on who they have in the game. there team will be truly experienced next year with only losing 1 senior and having good guards to play around him.

Both teams should be in the top 5 in there classification next year.

pg Lester Bailey Elizabethton

sg Jerome Odem Science Hill

F Rusty Chambers Unaka

F Chucky Volunteer

C ??? The big kid at bristol Somebody is giong to have to help me out.

I know that Codey Collins will be a great PG at Unaka.

I know that Kingsport has some great players also.

Lester Bailey - Betsy

Jerome Odom - Science Hill

Chucky Lindholm - Volunteer

Matt Dunford - Central

Lamon Williams - DB

Thomas Harrison - DB

CJ Minnick - North

Adam Thomas - Lighthouse Christian School

Matt Collins - Hancock County

Moore kid - Central (redhead, 3 pt shooter)

Derek Smith - Volunteer

Jacob Frazier - Volunteer

Guest EASTmacTL2003

I have watched alot of players in East Tennessee play and the Chambers kid will be by far the best player in this area to go along with some other players representing East Tennessee.

He finds ways to score he sees the floor really well and he knows how to get other players involved in the game

And can play multiple positions on the floor.

Just think of how good he was as a junior and then how you have got the whole intire summer to work on the aspects of his game and get solid in the weight room.

Chuckey Lindolhm is also gonna be one of the best next year he can play both inside and outside and can take you off the dribble and should have a really good guard unit to play around him.

Jerome Odem will be one of the top point guards in the area next year bringing great ball handling and a nice touch of shooting for the highly talented Science Hill Hill Toppers.

Should be a great group of players to represent this area of basketball next year.

1.Chuckey Lindolm-VOLUNTEER

2.Rusty Chambers-UNAKA

3.Jerome Odem-SCIENCE HILL

4.Judd Shoun-JOHNSON COUNTY

5.Robbie Tolley-CLOUDLAND

6.Josh Jones-UNAKA

7.The kid from sullivan east dont know his name

8.Matt Dunford-SULLIVAN CENTRAL

9.Anthony Barcell-SCIENCE HILL

10.Cody Collins-UNAKA

Thats just to name a few around this area. :)

A couple of bristol players to look for!

the big guy at bristol------6'9" 290 force Drew Porter

6'1" guard Matt Buchanan-----2002-2003 all district team, all region team, all arby's team, all tournament team in the bahamas. :)

[Edited by jeb on 4-18-03 12:34P]

[Edited by jeb on 4-18-03 12:38P]

I say just look at the TN Breakers:

Tevah Morris and AJ Freeman...Clinton

Zach Guilmire and Sherrod Scott...Oak Ridge

Andy Tipton and Tyler Gaskin...Maryville

Greg Gibson and Tim Torrence...Farragut

Kellen Pickel and Chris Brown...Bradley Co

Zach Conner...Knox Central

Tyler Jones...Knox Halls

all juniors who should be East Tn leaders next year