Blackman's 2003 Schedule?????

bhsOL

I know most of Blackman's schedule: Lavergne, Riverdale, Oakland, Wilson Central, siegel, Smyrna, Lebanon, Brentwood, and Gallatin, but who is the 10th team? Does anyone know the dates or locations of their games?

Lets Go Blaze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is your year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman fans, please just ignore that last comment. We all know you guys to be a good team with quality players so just don't even let guys like that tick you off. bhsOL, it's a shame the Franklin-Blackman game got cancelled this year. That was turning into a bit of a rivalry. Oh well, I guess ya'll will just have to beat up on B'wood.

Even though I cannot be as bold as the Bulldog, even if Smyrna seems to choke, don't they have more talent coming back than Blackman. Seems to me that Wolke, like it or not, is probably the best player coming back in that region (wasn't he the 2002 Region Offensive MVP), Blackman has had success the last 2 years, but it seems that they have lost a ton of good players to graduation. What do you guys think?

To answer your question bhsOL, The 10th team is Lincoln Co.

I'd have to say one of the top 10 toughest schedules in the state!

bulldog65, like someone else has already said "until you slip up and beat one of us here in the boro put a lid on it!"

Fullback49, we're not losing much. From the group I know we're losing only two of them might have helped us at all (Chad and Marcus). Hope you didn't mind last year because in all probability you'll recieve alot more of it for the next few seasons! See ya on the football field next season! ;)