Tiffiny Buckaloo

gtman

I heard she was coming back to McMinn since they are the only team in district 5 to beat them. THREE TIMES!! Yes she could stand out at Walker Valley but I don't think she would leave a program like Cleveland to go to a AA school. Imagine going from playing shelbyville and laurence county and McMinn to playing Tellico and Meigs. I just don't think her dad would let that happen. I see her at McMinn or Bradley. She could start at McMinn immediately because they lost so many players her position.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda feel the same as you do. I don't think Tiffiny will help Bradley's team. It will be interesting to see. Not that Tiffiny isn't good. She is....I just don't think the chemistry will be right. If she thinks it will be easy with Harlow, she is in for a rough ride. He is a good coach but very hard on the players. Not just anyone can handle him. I hope she is stong enough to take what he will dish out.....Hopefully I will be wrong and she will be just what the Bearettes need. Reynolds, Crowe & Barton are strong Seniors and deserve a great Senior year.

[Edited by gtman on 5-1-03 12:57P]

Tiffiny won't hurt the chemistry. I think she will be accepted and that she will help the team. Bradley has a good group of girls that I don't think will be upset. She adds depth to the team and can help on the scoring end. Four seniors along with the playing experience that the younger players got this past year should help Bradley.

I think that Harlow will do Buckaloo some good, as well as her contributing to the team as well.....and now folks...Bradley will really be the team to beat this year

Reynolds,Crowe,Barton,Pickle,and Buckaloo.........what a team.....

watch out district 5AAA....the Bearettes will be clawing their way to the top!!!!!! :)

[Edited by 23sMom on 5-1-03 7:14P]

Harlow could have helped Buckaloo, but not this late in the game. Her game weaknesses and attitude aren't up for improving, her Dad has her thinking she's Diana Taurasi. Wareagle, I just don't see how she'd fit in the chemistry at Bradley and Harlow's big on Chemistry. We're dealing with girls remember.

Harlow will take care of the chemistry I'm sure. If some of the girls aren't happy with PT, then I guess they can just quit. That is what they usually do. Quit when they are not happy. I have to agree with 23's mom. Those five are terrific ballplayers and then you throw in strength by having Jackson, Cassada, Suiter and Dalton. (I don't know muck about Jolley so I can't say) Theres alot of things he can do with players like that. Jackson against the zone, Dalton when Pickel gets in foul troule, Suiter and Cassada inside to rebound against the bigger girls. I agree with 23's mom. Buckalew will add and make this team stronger. The times I watched Bradley this year, looked like they were missing that scoring threat. Well, Buckalew can do it. And I certainly would not count Jackson out of the starting five. That maybe where I disagree with 23s mom. I have seen her completely carry the Bears offensively. I would say that she and Barton will be fighting it out for that position. Time can change alot of things. There may even be some more transfers in the making.

[Edited by nick32 on 5-2-03 8:53A]