Top Posters In This Topic

White Co. and Shelbyville played home and home several years

ago.Coach Insell refuses to play at White Co.,said there

were too many rednecks.We have wanted to play them for the

last several years,but they won't come to Sparta.Ask the

little general about this.Sparta's crowd is not half as

rude as Shelbyville.If Coach Insell wants to play Sparta,

have him call Coach Hess.

Insell wants to play competition. That why he plays who he plays in state. His non conference schedule in the state is very very tough. Then he takes his teams to Phoenix to the Nike Tourney to play the best in the nation and also takes them to Atlanta each year to play the best out of Georgia. They also have started a series for the next couple of years with going to Kentucky playing the best team in Kentucky each year. Lets don't talk about Insell not wanting to play people. All of you all need to get better so Shelbyville can add you to there schedule. By the way Riverdale dropped Shelbyville for this coming year and Oakland dropped Shelbyville years ago to. Odom and Insell have never played in regular season. Now for White County, Shelbyville has no problem coming to Sparta cause Shelbyville has called them numerous times about playing but Hess keeps giving the same reason about how they can't work it out with there dates. To play the Best you have to work around there schedule, they don't have to work around yours. Trust me Insell don't work around anyone schedule cause if you don't want to play he goes and plays someone better. People need to wake up and start scheduling like Insell does at Shelbyville and how Jim Brown does at Jackson County. They don't care who they play and who beats them as long as they are lifting the Gold Ball above there head in March. :)

All I know is it's easy to say it would be hard for Shelbyville if they were in another district. They still would win because they go to these national tournaments and play other teams that are ranked and they sometimes win. Not! Rank in The STATE but in the Nation. So they still would win no matter what district they are in.

Shotime.....are you there when Insell calls White County?? I seriously doubt it. I know for a fact if Shelbyville wants to travel to White Co. they would be welcome!!

I just wish people would get on hear and speak the truth, instead idiots fill the pages!!! :)

[Edited by layup on 5-1-03 8:45P]