ezell-harding

sportcaster

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, its true the Ezell football program is in shambles. Things were so bad the first day of spring practice that Smith canceled the rest of spring practice, they said he went home and cried like a baby.

I have it on good information that he has applied for the cheerleading job and thinks he can lead the cheerleaders to a national ranking. Smith has also applied for the head bowling job that opened up and William Blount high school,.

Secretly, Smith has been reinstated as a CIA operative and is now undercover as a head coach studying the effects of running the wing-t on todays youth. He is trained in the martial arts and the ways of the Samari, he also has a blackbelt in the lost art of the Pass.

It is also true that he is heading up a push to make Football an Olympic sport.......lets all show our colors and pray for the red,white and blue.

Well, Ezell will get their chance to see a whole lot of that Wing T offense from their butts. As teams with TRADITION such as Goodpasture and Lipscomb humble the Eagles. I want to see them run up the score on these two teams then they can come back and talk. As for the all- world receiver J Gattis who I"ve never heard of , I would be careful what I said because there are a few boys out there from these two teams who will flat out lock up on you. Lipscomb is accustomed to defending 6'6 Patrick Turner, the best receiver in the state, so I think they can hang with you. So Ezell run that pro style offense and go 3 and out( and win a championship once every 20 years with some "transfers") and the wing T schools will win champioships on a regular basis.( Goodpasture '95,'99,'01)(DL '94,"98 runner-up, '02).

Well you can make fun of the offense if you want to but it has proven results over a period of years and will continue to do so. Will see you week 0 and week 10. :D:D

highschoolfan, If you have never heard of me, then u will this upcoming season. As for Pattick Turner, he will be my responsibility, and i will have him on lock the whole game. And he is 6'4 not 6'6. From what i've seen he not as good as everyone says he is. I'm 6'2, 195lbs, 40-4.49. And another thing i dont care how tall he is. You cant measure size over heart.

Mr Gettis,I,ll put my money on Mark Byrd for Mr Football in 1a ,but I doubt you will ever see him on here tooting his horn,you need a lesson in humility and I,d say you,ll get it, pride cometh before the fall,good luck.

Coach Smith,

Please do not be disheartened by the purveyors of misinformation. Social mutants like “SportCaster” start rumors because they are filled with envy and hate. These mutants typically write messages riddled with spelling and grammatical errors. See the following examples:

Example #1: “i just got done with a interview with him.” (SportCaster) A interview?

Example #2: “he thinks that he can go to a collage level find let him.” (SportCaster) Collage? Find?

Few sane people would cite “SportCaster” as a reliable source much less believe him. Coach Smith, we know that you love the kids and all those involved with the Ezell program. We look forward to another exciting year. Good luck!!!

Ezell players: we need you to work hard this summer.....that is if we are going to compete for the gold ball.

Wizard

SportCaster:

First, isn't it supposed to be Sportscaster? Did you mispell your your own handle?

Second, are you a recipient of a public school education? If so, your parents should apply for a tax credit. If you attend or have attended private school, your parents should demand a refund. Finally, if I were you, I would dust off the grammar book.