Why Was Legends Thread Deleted

Historian

Great question Historian, they can't say it dosen't fit thread topic. All of these legends once were high school superstars for there respective teams, and we all wanna know what they are up to now. It's terrible to see this site crash because of greed and jealous moderators. But like Historian....I'd rather find another website and get my threads treated fairly....so long coacht.

I enjoy reading about these Legends as much as anyone. And they have a point. The treads I read about them are very fun and entertaining, but they always seem to get deleted. And to prove my point....I bet this thread will be gone today. Hang in there Legends.

Sounds like someone in Lewis County doesnt want to pay for a plus membership for all their many accounts.

I do wish the legend thread was still alive and kicking though. It contained many good biographies on some of the best ballplayers that Lewis County had ever seen. I will look into it.

The thread wasnt deleted. It can be found on page 6 of the boys basketball page. The only thing is that is not an "in season" sport so you have to have a plus membership to be able to post on it. Without a plus membership you are only allowed to view the pages of the sports that are in season.

But it is there alive and kicking. I will even make a post to bring it to the first page. If you will pay a few dollars to help the site out you can post on there anytime you want.

The earlier thread on this board was deleted for two reasons:

(1) There are currently seven threads on this topic on the Boys Basketball Board going back to October 14th (none of which have been deleted, by the way). You can post on those threads if you wish.

(2) The thread that was deleted yesterday had four posts on it. The last three were all made within 15 minutes of each other, all were from the SAME computer, and these three posts were under three different user names.

This thread will not be deleted today.