Comments by JumpAround

JumpAround

Yea, I agree with titans. Lets talk about something else... like how on earth CAK beat CCS in the final. CAK is not, in any way shape or form the best team in A/AA. I can name 3 teams better than them. Ridgeway, Lenior City, and CCS. I don't have a clue as to how they beat CCS and LC.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AusDan, how can you say CAK isnt the best team in A/AA. Maybe they did get lucky not having to play Ridgeway but LC and CCS are defenitley not better than CAK. Both teams have been beaten by them at one point or another and then if you dont think thats proof enough, lets check which team has the trophy that says "STATE CHAMPIONS" and which says "RUNNER-UP" i think that should be proof enough

Edited by CoachLogan74

Ridgeway is AAA next year.

Coach Logan, CAK's win today was anything but sound. They scored on their only dangerous chance today, and were fortunate that we didn't capitalize on our several dangerous chances which we finished early in the tournament to beat FRA and Lenior City (who was better than CAK). This game would have gone in favor of CCS most of the time, but not this one. Congrats to CAK for pulling it out.

Edited by JumpAround

Coach Logan..Might I remind you that CAK beat LC in a PK shootout on a heavily saturated field @ CAK. LC didn't come to play and the Warriors did. They did win, but to say they beat them soundly is insane. Also the 1-0 victory over CCS in the finals is anything but sound. You also have to consider them missing a PK. Soundly isn't quite the word used to describe your victories.

AusDan, youre nuts you may say that Lenoir City overlooked CAK because they beat them 5-1 early in the year, but to say that Catholic overlooked them is crazy and correct me if im wrong but havent the Warriors beaten you guys 2 or 3 times in a row. and if Lenoir City did overlook CAK in such a big game as the Region Championship then maybe that wasnt a very disciplined team, not taking anything away from their skill because we all know they were good, but that shows a lack of discipline to overlook ANY team because anybody can beat anybody on any given day. It could be your opinion whether or not CAK should of won this title, but they DID deserve it otherwise they wouldnt have beaten quality teams like CCS and Lenoir City to get to where they are. Just remember talk is cheap, but whoever has the rings on their finger at the end of the day is the team that can back up the talk.

Skill wise LC was better than CAK, but LC didn't show up in the first half on the region title game. This due largely in part to the weather, field, etc. I don't know how you can say LC isn't a disciplined team. We played our WORST half of the year and could have quit at halftime, yet we fought back to force OT. It took a lot of discipline to beat Ridgeway in the state tourny. CAK is a class act, and I'm not trying to take anything away from them, but I do not feel they were the best team in Memphis. It's all said and done though and they have a ring. Congratulations to CAK players, coaches, and fans.

Edited by lcsoccer