Oakland?

FBALLER

who does riverdale play the second game.....

I know of all the region team they play, but what else. what is their schedule this year.

And bob, no disrespect taken from u sayin we were middle of the pack last year, because we were. i think we had the talent to be great, but werent. i dont know why either.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow,that will be a challenge. although, if u noticed, last year they didnt throw the ball nearly enough. and i know rhs always has a good enough defensive interrior to stop their run. which, will case them to pass....and hitting a possible weak point in the RHS defense. so, it will be interesting

Back to the subject of Oakland...

During the two games against Riverdale last year I was commenting on how short Oakland was in numbers--looked like they had no more than 50 players. At that time I was speculating that with graduation, Siegal, and normal attrition that they would likely be very thin this year. Based on very limited knowledge I was predicting a down year.

Obviously, with all the optimism surrounding Oakland going into the fall, the first team is going to be very good. What about depth? Are numbers of quality, experienced players going to be an issue?

surprisingly, no. they dont lack depth. they have more than 1 backup at every position. of course, they do have everybody going both ways, so...that could be why.However, quality experience is not goin to be an experience. on offense, they only lost myself, the center, and the other guard, on defense,they lost around 5 people. quality experience shouldnt be a problem

Man, you are crazy. u dont know anything about the boro teams do you. Oakland is returning all but 6 starters. they were good last year. this year they will be better. no way they will be 5-5. i say they will win the region, or come in 2nd. i think the region title game will come down to the RHS/OHS game. then blackman, and smyrna

I was thinking about that #4 from Lebanon. And it got me thinking... who will be the MVP of the region next year?

#4 from Lebanon?

David Wolke (QB Smyrna)?

Dave Thomas (Riverdale)?

Carlos Crawford (RB Oakland)?

or a surprise pick?

Jarden Ebalaroza (QB Oakland)?

Tre Dalton (RB Riverdale)?

What do you guys think?