Travel/Select Soccer Season

dback33

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the knights are good, yes, but i still dont think that they have much of a chance against the impact. it would be a pretty good game for a little, but the impact will start pulling away and i thinkit would end up being 2-0 or 3-1. i dont think that the knights could score more than 1 on josh. he is too good. over all, the impact just has alot better quality players than the knights, hands down.

In the U17 age group Diadora Impact is clearly the most talented team - they are ranked pretty high nationally and have played very well against some of the best teams in the country. With that being said - on a given day or weekend anything can happen and there are several quality teams out there that could pull the upset. It will be interesting.

In my biased opinion, Impact is the best team hands down. That said, the battle as usual is for second plaace. This is where my bias comes in, PSA is in my opinion the best team. Every year in state they have been eliminated by Impact. No other team. TNFC would give us (PSA) a game, but i think we should win. Especially because they have no leadership now that Russ Runyon is not there.

PSAFOUR, in a race for second best team, i would say PSA is the best. ur right about TNFC, i never thought they had much leadership anyhow and have never really plyed like a team very well. u guys should make the final, and u have a decent shot at winning--- remember, we did beat u soundly last time we played, but the state final last year was only 1-0. u have a shot