BEST STATE

spanky51jhs

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having just lived in Florida. I would say that there athletes are definitely better across the board. They are hugely underrated in the National media. I would say that the Fri. night game atmosphere in better in East TN. I had a blast last year.

Neil Thompson

Oak Ridge

I would have to go with Florida with my vote.

The Miami hurricanes had 39 players from Florida on there team last year being defending national champions and 34 were from one county....Tennessee (UT) goes to other parts of the nation to pick up talent and that hurts TN. Georgia recruits from what I have seen alot in state. Really good prospects in Georgia. California and Texas are just plain huge alot more prospect chances (more ppl. more chances)

My TOP 5

1 Florida

2 California

3 Texas

4 Georgia

5 ?

tennessee high school ball isnt as bad as everyone thinks. on the other hand, bama and mississippi isn't as good as everyone thinks. Tennessee has many great recruits this season, check out rivals100.com to view some talented tennesseans.

ps how can you even think of putting alabama above georgia and even louisiana for that matter?