Siegel News?

StopNGo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

olineathlete, they havent actually started building it yet but what i meant by "starting" construction is getting the team and plans together to do it.

croach, as for where we will place i have no clue. It SHOULDNT be last but it wont be first either. But i think that we are well ahead of most first year teams by our spring practice. We have a lot of excitement and enthusiasm and that is great. If we work hard and play to the potential that we have then i can see us making the playoffs. Lack of seniors shouldnt hurt us because we have enough talent in our soph. and jun. to make up for that. But as for the teams that we will beat i am not going to say who just because i dont want to put my foot in my mouth later on in the season.

Fullback... I appreciate your response. Saying that you guys are expecting the playoffs got me to thinking:

Do any of you guys think there is any team out there in Tennessee 1A to 5A that believes that they cannot make the playoffs?

Another question for Fullback: Who are the juniors at Siegal from Oakland (if you don't mind me asking)?

Well croach, mynameis said it just as i would. I hope that there isnt a team that just flat out says "we are not going to make the playoffs" before they even play. then there really isnt anything to look foward to in the season. But thats just my opinion. As for the juniors, do you mean upcoming juniors or juniors that are going to be seniors. I might be able to give you a few names but not many just because we have only been with each other for 10 practices. But i'll look and see what names i can give you. I'll be able to tell you a whole lot more once we start our summer workouts and practices.

Guest Oakland

i know for a fact that there is a current junior from oakland named rhett parker who will be playing for the stars next year, really great guy, hope he does well.