Best 15 and 16 year old summer teams

manbeast

I have to say that the Nashville Sabres are the best 15 year old summer league team. They are 100-4 in the last 2 years!! That is amazing!! They have dominant pitching and great hitters. David Price is an outstanding pitcher and bats 3rd for them. He has recieved the MVP and Most Valuable Pitcher award in the league all 3 years that the team has played in it. They have other great players to mention a few: Jarrett Anderson, Tom Santi, Matthew Jacquez, and others.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball17

donelson post 88 in the american legion league has my vote we went to the clarksville tourney with the "yard dogs" and beat them and won the tourney also came in first place in the 19-older mid south alliance league playing with 15-17 years old high school students from mcgavock high school

• 5 weeks later...

The Sabres and the Yard Dogs are the best teams in the state that I have seen, although anytime you are dealing with 15-16 year olds, anything can happen. The Yard Dogs won the state tourney in which the Sabres played also. But the game could have gone in either direction. I would put both of these teams up against any team in the nation. If Price played for the yard dogs, the yard dogs would not lose. Yard Dogs have quality players at every position and don't depend on just winning games because of a pitcher.

• 2 months later...
Guest boomer06

The Knoxville Yard Doggs LOL!! They USED to be good. I don't play for anyone but my high school team but my word it's not hard to see who is the best team in East Tn. and prob. Tn. The Knoxville Thunder 15's are freakin awesome!! I have seen the sabres the yard doggs and the THUNDER and if I had to pick one it would def. be the Thunder!!! The have got the best pitchers and best catchers that I have ever seen on one team, they will place high in the AAU WORLD SERIES, my guess is at least 5th!!!!!

The Twitty City Canes should be ranked as the top 15 year old team in Tennessee. They are the defending USSSA National Champions and are ranked in the top 10 nationaly for the 2002 season. Between Chuck Pack recruiting players and the coaching of Charlton and Liddle they will be hard to beat. A first class operation that anyone should want to play for.

• 3 weeks later...

Just found out yesterday that the Twitty City Canes while being a 15 year old team will play a 16 & under GNABA schedule. This looks like a good move for the defending USSSA National Champions. They will drop down and play 15 & Under for the State and National Tournaments.