Top 15 PG's in the State--Class of 2004

Gomab...nice work. Remember, no good deed goes unpunished. The only ones on here with no credibility are those who simply try to criticize and demean, without very much constructive to offer. I have not had the opportunity to see any of the kids on the list play, with the exception of Carlos Taylor, and he was definitely deserving...better than many other hyped underclassmen PGs that I saw.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeremy,

If you want me to stop whining pass me some tissue!!! That is what happens when you verbally attack the kids that play on my team. But sooner or later we will come across eachother face to face and settle it then. Any coward can run to kids and hide behind a computer screen.

Carl, get over yourself...

I have NEVER "verbally attacked" your kids... They can flat out ball! Brandon is the surprise of the summer. Ramon is as effective of a kid at this level as you will find. Teague, Gwinn, and Rogers are solid. Drake, Eric, and Desmond are talented underclassmen. So where is the problem here??? YOu have a talented group, and I have never said ANYTHING to the contrary. I am not hiding behind a computer. I have tried calling you. I don't have any problem with you, nor should you have any with me. So calm down and let's simply suppport TN AAU/Summer Hoops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Period.

yeah gomab your rankings are pretty good but reilly is no the #1 pg in tn. it really is andre then carlos and reilly, reilly is not on their level... carlos and andre are both nike camp all americans and are topp 50 prospects in america, though reilly is VERY good he is not better than those two.

top PG's in MEMPHIS

1.andre allen

2.carlos taylor

3. chris holley

4.reilly

Henry Harris maybe a little bit better than number 4 what about this.

1. Andre Allen - should be number one, He's The 2A mr. basketball winner

2. Henry Harris - Has just been too much this year and should get more recognition nationally.

3. Reiley Ervin - Has prove to be in the mix this summer

I also believe that A.J. Price, and Ron Taylor should be in the top 15 somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Gomab,

I'm from Warren County and i'm glad that somebody has recognized that we have some talent. But i'd also like to mention that i think Bishop is a little taller than 5'9". I'd say he is at least 5'11"(probably more like 6 feet). I know its not a huge difference but for anybody looking at those stats (esp. colleges) everybody will count that as a knock on him. Just thought i'd add that and thanks for the top 15 list. Good work. GO PIONEERS

Edited by retired45