Need some prayers guys

MLREB

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STARNBARS

Looks like it was not as bad as originally reported. My info was 3rd hand so I'm sorry for posting unconfirmed information. Too late now to make any calls but It appears everybody is going to be OK with the exception of a some bumps and bruises and one concussion. Again, I know nothing about Rouse except he went to Blount Memorial. IMO that is a good sign as stated earlier by TheInsider.

I will let everyone know if there is anything new but I and many others appreciate the prayers from all.

Well thank God that it appears all are as OK to be expected in Maryville tonight. Being a recent graduate who has lost a friend in a car accident, I know how tough that is and I'm very thankful for you tonight that you guys aren't going through that tonight. My prayers are now for a quick and speedy recovery to those involved!

Just wanted to thank everybody for their concern and their prayers. Fortunately the informtion I recived last night was not exact after a few recyclings. Here is the outcome.

Yes, there was a wreck that involved three MHS players and a cousin of Dee Arrington. Apparently Dee and his cousin were in the front seat and were wearing their seatbelts. They were taken to BMH and after being checked out were released with basically no injuries.

Logan Flowers and Winkle were in the back seat and not weating their seatbelts. Winkle was thrown out of the car and suffered a concusion and head laceration. He was held over night at UT hospital for observation and was to be released today if there were no complications. Logn Flowers injured his shoulder but it appears nothing was broken, at least according to x-rays.

How Alex Rouse played into this is where the cofussion was. Alex was driving the car in front and saw the wreck in his rear view mirrow. He pulled into the medium and helped the others out of the car. Apparently the boys had been together that day at a Knoxville mall and so it was assumed that Alex was riding with them and also since he was at the accident site.

It looks like all will be OK after a little superficial healing. Again, thanks for everyones concens and I apologize if my initial post caused any anxious moments.

Agreed. Those of us in Powell have seen enough tragedy over the last couple of years. We defintely don't want to see a repeat of that anywhere.

My son turned 16 and began driving in November, so this is something that really does hit close to home.

Hope all of you teenagers are careful driving. Please don't make your parents get that phone call that some folks I know in Powell have gotten over the last couple of years.

hey to the guys in wreck you are very luck and since we are on prayer i ask all u be with hickman county athletic program as last week they lost a golf member to auto wreck so just keep hickman county in prayer also and everyone to wear seatbelt

Edited by cardsman06

Well those four are usually always together so thats probably why the names all got put together as one. All of them are pretty good kids and outstanding football players. Winkle will make a heck of a small defensive lineman or linebacker. Flowers would start at Safety, Dee will start at linebacker. Glad they're all okay!