Games vs. Out of State Opponents

AintSkeerd59

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much CoachT for clearing that up. For a while I thought the D-II AA team from Memphis was playing the best team in the nation. I'm sure the ECS from Shreveport is a pretty good team.

Evangel is a little better than pretty good.

And didn't you notice they didn't have a single TN school on the schedule? That seems like a pretty good indication that it's not the one from here.

Gallatin played Hopkinsville,Ky a couple of years ago. They have a fairly good fan base and usually turnout some good athletes. I believe they have a reciever playing for Arkansas right now. They have a new stadium that seats 10000. Christian Co, Ky also uses the stadium. It has lots of parking and even arm rests in some of the seats. They also do not lose too many times at home. When we played them we were only the 3rd team to beat them in the new stadium. Its nice you'll like it.

What kind of team does Morristown have? My dad grew up there, but I don't know anything about it.

Morristown West has a problem making it to the 'Boro in the past few years...Maryville.

They're a pretty good team overall, but are much stronger on defense than offense. They should win the IMAC...err...Five Rivers Conference (2-4A in layman's terms) but will get a push from Greeneville and Volunteer.