Best stadiums

bearspitcher11

i surely hope you arent saying sevier county has a great field. it is so sloped if you are on the sideline you can barely see the other team. Greeneville has a nice stadium but the field is lacking when it comes to the big slope in the end zone. the castle would have to be my favorite stadium of all however.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Oneida's set-up. They have the nicest fieldhouse I have been in. As for a field, Coalfield is the best around. James bales keeps it in tip-top shape year round.

:ph34r: Aint it the truth. Rest of these have paid grounds keepers to keep the fields up and looking good. Coalfield does it all though Volunteer labor and TLC.

i surely hope you arent saying sevier county has a great field. it is so sloped if you are on the sideline you can barely see the other team. Greeneville has a nice stadium but the field is lacking when it comes to the big slope in the end zone. the castle would have to be my favorite stadium of all however.

the "crown" on the field is unique. It's hard to steal other coach's signals unless they are over 6'. The crown would be the only aspect of Sevier Co's stadium that I would change. However, I love Oak Ridge and DB's Friday night environment.