Morristown East

easthighhurricane

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can anyone in their right mind say that East is better than West?

East hasn't played close with West since the 1998 game when West won 27-24. In my opinion, this year's game could be just as ugly as the game a couple of years ago when West opened a can on East to the tune of 59-12.

I don't care if East has a new coach, or if Don Woods was to wear the Orange and Black for the game, the 'Canes just don't have the talent to take down the Trojans this year, or any time soon.

As for easthighhurricane, I wouldn't talk too much trash about West. If someone was to find out who you are, and if you are a player, you could be in for the longest night of your life on October 3 at Burke-Toney Stadium in West's seventh straight win over East.

Who's Home this time? East or West?

Like homefield really matters...it's still at Burke-Toney...

East will not beat West this year. Period. End of discussion. And I don't have ties to either team. You can't expect a team that's breaking in their third coach in four years to just all of a sudden up and whup their bitter rivals in the new coach's first year...

It'll take a while.

billmorgan, you see this as confidence? all i see is some talkin trash and bein lame. i don't care where your from, if you act like that your just lame.

East has had some good talent but somethin always happens to them. oh yeah eashighhurricane we're all still waitin for you to tell us who you are, i mean you shouldn't be scurred since we're all punks anyway right? don't be scurred haha

this topic is a waste of everybody's time, including mine, i'm an idiot for even taking the time to reply, east will not beat west this year, this same trash was said when frasier showed up at east and... wow, he did something else huh, when you beat west... or keep their starters on the field for more than 2 1/2 quarters for that matter, you can give you opinion on how good they are, west knows how to work, how to play, how to win, like it or not, they are a class act, 46-6 in 4 yrs... man, get off it, they are good, they are really good, and maybe one day the ball will bounce right and they can get themselves some nice shiney rings, but they'll hafta get through some real competition first, east still has to get through the joke competition, you made the playoffs 3 yrs ago at 1-9 if i remember correctly... maybe 4 yrs ago, and haven't since, it's RIDICULOUS to talk trash to west, play 'em on the field, lose to 'em on the field and go on your way, and i'll say right now that i'm a FORMER west player, so as to not get any of my boys a bad rap for talking trash, GO TROJANS