Morristown East

easthighhurricane

For easthighhurricane:

Who are you Walt Bragg? I'm never heard more BS than I have from you in the last couple of posts.

As for Larry Smith, he better run for his life because two more 2-8 seasons will find him in the unemployment line! :) This isn't SW Virginia! Your playing with the big boys now! :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be realistic east will probably only beat west by 3 touchdowns this year

BELIEVE DAT'

east might finish 2nd or 3rd in the region, but that's because region is one of the weakest regions in east tn, saving for morr. west. greeneville won't have anything, nothing. there is nobody in this region that can compete with west this yr.

predicitions:

west

east

volunteer

greeneville

davy crockett

cherokee

cocke co

west 34 east 6; west 41 volunteer 14; west 28 greeneville 0; west 38 davy crockett 12; west 27 cherokee 0; west 47 cocke co. 0; west 21 cleveland 14; west 14 jeff co. 20; west 14 maryville 10

by the way JPATS5 jeff co. really isnt as good as you have been saying they are for the past 4 months or so they will be lucky to make it back to the quaterfinals i dont care how many players they got coming inc. scooter,jennings or reliford who really cares

well, just sit back and watch. jeff co & west are by far the strongest teams in regions 1 & 2. :) all i can say is that east is glad to have taken jeff co off their schedule; if not, that's two whippings on the lowly hurricanes. oh, why don't you east players persuade the coaches to trash those cheesy uniforms. :) they are unbecoming.

looks like i finally shut you up JPATS

time will tell. but i betting against you. furthermore, i bet most west players would think your really stupid in saying west will beat jeff again by 20-30 pts. i think they know they will be facing one of jeff's best teams ever.

KevB, sarcasim not your strong suit I can tell.

hornet,

Sarcasm is one of my stronger points...I just saw no need in folks from the middle and west end of the state thinking that there are two football stadiums in Morristown...I was going to just leave it at "Like homefield really matters..."