most dedicated and respected fans?

JPATS5

here's a new topic: which teams have the most dedicated fans and which fans are the most disrespectful toward the other team's fans?

my opinion:

most dedicated--maryville, DB, riverdale, greeneville, lincoln co

most disrespectful--DB, cleveland, cocke co, morr. west, oakland

this is only an opinion and the teams are in order.

Edited by JPATS5

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Blackman fans are some of the most dedicated. I mean we always have a great turnout for Home games, and away games. Last year at Smyrna w had so many people their that we started our own student section on Smyrna's side. LOL. :lol:

I dont really know about disrespectfull but i know after we loss that playoff game at Riverdale last year Riverdale fans were dissing us pretty bad, but then again hey its a Blackman vs Riverdale game, so you can expect that. :unsure:

Guest RHSfan05

Rockwood fans are almost dead. except for our student sections. Cause all the other times all the other people are dead. IDK what the deal is???

Most disrespectful fans/ respecful was Gordonsville's "The Jungle" we(Boyd Buchannan) went onto the field with fans yelling insults, profanit, and even throwing stuff onto the field. It really was a "Jungle" . But after we won by about thirty points as we walked off the field all of their fans congradulated us and shook our hands. They wished us good luck for the rest of the playoffs. That is why the fans of "The Jungle" are the most disrespectful/ respectful fans.

Gallatin's fans are pretty rough. I remember our playoff game against them last year when we were on our own 15 driving out and all the drunk people in the back of the endzone were goin' crazy and yelling stuff at us. The stands were packed and since there's no track, the fans were right on top of us. It was quite an atmosphere, but I really enjoyed it. That's what high school football should be about. Gallatin's fans will always have my respect.