most dedicated and respected fans?

JPATS5

Obviously they (Brentwood) didn't hold up a big sign that said "We Own You" at the end of the game. Granted, we're rivals though, so I'm not supposed to like Brentwood fans at all (and they shouldn't like me!). Most of them on here, however, are very good people it seems so I give them credit. And they did travel well to Gtown last year... but I'm sure Franklin would have done the same!

Even for not having the tradition of having a great team year in and year out, I think Franklin has some really good fans. We're not too mean at least. And we're certainly not up there with the likes of Gallatin and Lincoln County, but we support our Rebs with all of our hearts, I assure you of that!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebel27,

traveling isnot the only sign of having the best fans. Chanting "free school" and stealing a teams basketball warm-ups so that you can harass that team does not make your fans the best.

Good fans are a good, even mix of rowdy and classy. Just because you are the rowdiest doesn't make you the best or even good.

But I will say that you are one heck of a fan. And classy too.

maryvilles fans are dedicated, but whose wouldn't be with all them gold balls. but i do not respect them, mainly because of the @$$ they have running the pass gate, it is a long story so i won't tell it.

You hate Maryville because they are 8-2 against your beloved Bobcats since 1995 and have 4 state titles in that time frame while Central has 0 titles.

JPATS, what exactly is your beef with Oakland???rEMEMBER WE ARE TALKING FOOTBALL, NOT BASKETBALL!

I would have to say that there are several places that I feel that the fans are very disrespectful to the visiting fans! At the top of my list would have to be LINCOLN COUNTY!!!! I have also seen fans rude to the opposing visitors at Beech ( the concession stand workers especially), Gallatin, Cumberland County( the cops were awful to our fans after we beat them this year), Lebanon, and Blackman's band.

A Place that we were treated with dignity was Riverdale( it has not always been so though).

hey bud lincoln county has alwys been respectful fans...

The Milan Bulldawgs have the most dedicated fans that I've seen from around here (West Tn). They usually bring 1500-2000 a game.....and that's away games also. I remember one year at Dyer Co., we had the visitors side completely full with purple and white and we also had more than half of the home side full with purple and white also. (And for those that don't know, purple and white are our school colors)