What's really important!

Hawse40

Yesterday my daughter's running partner for 1 of the 1st Lawrence County girl's practices was Chelsea Grinnel.Last night Chelsea suffered a brain anyeurism and passed away today.Remember Chelsea,her family,and her team-mates in your thoughts and prayers,please! Winning REALLY doesn't matter,Life and Love are what counts.

• 3 weeks later...

Chelsea loved the game of soccer but more than the game she loved her teammates. Chelsea had a strong faith in God and was a firm believer in the power of prayer. She was full of life, always laughing and always had something to say. She would have been so proud of the strength her team has shown through all of this. Her dad and I would like to thank you for all your prayers and thoughts. Your support is helping us deal with this on a daily basis. Thank you and may God Bless You.

I play football for Lawrence County and my Girlfriend plays soccer on Lawrence County High School soccer team, and Cheslea was my friend for many years we rode the smae bus since like 3-4th grade and she will be missed greatly...keep her family, friends and Teammates in your prayers!!!! Birdie#33

Go Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crockett, it is interesting how small the world is sometimes and the connections we make. We recently took our daughter to start school at Florida College where I met a gentleman whose son is friends with your son. Excuse me for my forgetfulness but his name escapes me at this time. We were sitting outside the dorms while our daughters were moving in and struck up a conversation. We got to talking about where we were from and when I told him that I was from Tennessee, he told me about his son who had just attended the funeral of his friend's sister. Well, to make a long story short I knew about your situation and that was what he was talking about. That is how he and I made the connection and how small the world is. What is my point? There are a lot of people out there many of whom will remain nameless and faceless that have said a prayer on your behalf. As a parent, my heart goes out to you and your family. May God strenghten and nurture you all.