predictions for this year

Bulldogs76

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yoo-Hoo! I am just so glad we can finally get on here! I think most schools start preseason practice on Oct. 27th. I've been waiting a long, long time for this. I've noticed many people trying to make predictions on who they think will win, well, I'm just going to have to reserve my judgment for just a bit longer and see who all is wrestling, and at what weight, and then I will share with you my humble, and not so good opinion, of who I think will win. Please keep in mind, it's just my opinion! :D:D

I'm not saying he'll win it or nothing, but look for Kenny Meredith from Blackman to make some noise at 189 again this year. He did exceptionally well finishing 6th as a sophomore at state last year after having knee surgery 3 or 4 weeks before the tournament! We have a few other guys that should be pretty decent this year also. Glad it's almost that time again! I look forward to seeing everyone!