White vs. Lawrence

LchsRB4u

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White County is obviously not the same team they were last season. They have played two emotional games. Can White County get up for three games in-a-row?

Going on the road to Lawrence County will be another test for the Warriors. Lawrence County has to forget about that White County team they played last year. And Lawrence County has to forget the big win over Giles County.

I think Lawrence County can win many games this season if they stay focused and play hard each week.

Sparta Im not quite sure about the prediction you have there. Its not going to be that easy to run on our defense and I doubt the throwing game will work either but I guess well see come friday.Adn I have a ? for you Sparta exactly whats up with your running back is he hurt for sure for the rest of the season if he is that a shame I heard he was the backbone of the offense this year.

I really dont know about the predictions half of you have made about the game but i will say that LC cant bank on the game last year considering it was the only game we won but i just dont see us getting beat by WC no disrespect to anyone but we'll see come friday night and that will solve all the questions and to White County if ya'lls Rb is hurt i hope he gets better (but my predictions are Lawrence County 35 White County 7or maybe 10 cause i really dont know if they can stop our offense cause we have some many weapons and our running game that's outta the question all i can say is they better bring warren sapp and somebody else cause i really dont think they can stop Brandon Kolesar #4 HE IS A WORKHORSE AND DOSEN'T EVEN GET PAID FOR IT HE'S AWESOME YALL' WILL SEE JUST BE AT THE GAME AND TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK GOOD GAME THE OTHER NIGHT BRANDON KEEP UP :D THE GOOD WORK AND BY THE WAY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDN'T KNOW BRANDON HAD 190 YARDS RUSHING FRIDAY NIGHT KEEP THAT IN MIND) but dont get me wrong we're not going to come into the game thinking we're just gonna kill White County cause we never underestimate our oppent but we want respect this year and the only way to get it is by winning one week at a time and that's what we'll try to do cause that's the only way to get it and we will believe me but good luck friday night WC but to let ya know the WILDCATS are here to stay and we dont plan on giving up with out a fight (we're

Wildcats)

:lol: WILDCATS :huh:

White County did beat Tullahoma, but Franklin County crushed T-Town 35-0 for the first time in seven years. I think T-Town is down this year and Cookeville may be as well. I'm going on my instinct that we may still be experience same old White County football. If WC wins this one, then I'll change my mind. I need to know after this one, but. . .

. . .I believe Lawrence County will win this game. Close and low-scoring.

I say LCHS 21 WCHS 10. I believe the players to watch out for Lawerence Co. is Koleslar and Yokley. I think Lowery for White Co. will have a good day passing but not enough to carry his team past the Wildcats. This is the opinion of someone that doesnt play for either team.

Edited by Scuba7