SD v.s. William Blount

Larry Mills

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

South Doyle doesn't stand a chance against Willy Blount! WB suffered a hard loss in week one to Knox Central, but I think WB will rebound and win alot of games this season. They are a playoff contender. SD is not usually a force to be reckoned with. I have heard countless stories of how classless their head coach is. The new coach at WB is a CLASSY guy. If for no other reason, I am pulling for WB in this one!

sd will no doubt win this one my prediction is 31-6. blount will not be able to run at all. red bank expirenced this last week. when after the game goins was crying. i would to if i had only ran for less than 40 yrds and blount will also have a touhg time passing cuz craig mosgrove is all over the field making plays and blocking punts and feild goals. russ daddy is also lethal and not to mention junior josh ward our defensive backs are the best wround here. and again trae jackson is bad "a"

sd will no doubt win this one my prediction is 31-6. blount will not be able to run at all. red bank expirenced this last week. when after the game goins was crying. i would to if i had only ran for less than 40 yrds and blount will also have a touhg time passing cuz craig mosgrove is all over the field making plays and blocking punts and feild goals. russ daddy is also lethal and not to mention junior josh ward our defensive backs are the best wround here. and again trae jackson is bad "a"

After watching the Alcoa defense versus Maryville and considering SD didn't score on Alcoa I predict WB will go up and down the field. Maryville basically had their way with Alcoa's D and WB's D will shut SD down. JMO

Guest NineInchNails

Look, Maryvillians....thanks for your two cents but Billy B. is playing SODDY-DAISY this week, not South-Doyle...so go ahead and go back to the Maryville boards that have no connection to this game. Thanks. Good luck Coach Phelps and Soddy-Daisy by 21.