Milan at Huntingdon

jaguarfan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok im tired of arguing and commenting on this game.except for camdenlions post which is totally ridiculous, you should worry about winning 1 of your games because it doesnt look like a good road for your football team this season.milan beat huntingdon 27-13 last year and they wont stop Rod Smith (AP Player of the Week)..isnt that in the state?..just wondering. if they concentrate on rod then milan will throw it like crazy so looks like they better be prepared for everything and anything.they wont, and cant , stop both. milan -35 huntingdon 14

Ok im tired of arguing and commenting on this game.except for camdenlions post which is totally ridiculous, you should worry about winning 1 of your games because it doesnt look like a good road for your football team this season.milan beat huntingdon 27-13 last year and they wont stop Rod Smith (AP Player of the Week)..isnt that in the state?..just wondering. if they concentrate on rod then milan will throw it like crazy so looks like they better be prepared for everything and anything.they wont, and cant , stop both. milan -35 huntingdon 14

don't live in the past, or the future will come up and bite you on your tail(ancient chinese proverb)

Now wait a second, Westtn2004state i dont have any idea about who will win the milan- huntingdon game but how about you dont worry about camden....I happen to know that they have just gotten a whole new coaching staff and they have just inherited a great head coach. We may not win a lot this season but we are looking forward to some great seasons in the future

There are several games to be played before these two meet. Maybe both should worry about those first. Besides, whoever the winner is, it is not a region game or a playoff game. I know, before anybody starts, it is a big test for both and should be a good game, but it will only count if they should meet again and the winner goes on.

westtn2004 u don't worry about camden we will be fine and yes we might have a hard road a head with chester co. looking very impressive. we still will win some more games this yr.i live in camden,played highschool football here for 4 yrs but i still go watch atleast 4 huntingdon games a year and have seen them in action this yr.i still believe huntingdon 35-14 over milan as well as jcm and covington beating u also this yr.

Camdenlionfan you need to calm down cause i was defending the camden lions. All i was saying is that there will be better years to come than this year. I'm not saying that camden will have a bad season im just saying that they will be better in future years. As a matter of fact i happen to be a relative of the new head coach of camden and i think that he will do a great job with that football program. I am cheering for camden in every game they play and i will be in Houston county Friday cheering them on to a victory. So i was just making sure that you knew i was talking good about camden not bad

Just an early prediction:

It will either be:

A Milan blowout

or

A close Huntingdon win.

Personally, I feel that Milan's ability to score points, and quickly, could lead to a blowout.

On the other hand, Huntingdon is so physical and they have the ability to produce long time consuming drives, that it could go either way.

I know I'm straddling the fence...........don't flame me. :D