Milan at Huntingdon

jaguarfan

Hearing the Lexington-Huntingdon game on the radio tonight, it sounds like Huntingdon's pass defense is weak. If a team has someone who can find their targets, sounds like they might some success.

ahhhh, mr. cats. sounds to me like you have some kind of personal vandetta against our carroll county neighbors. You know, lexington from what I saw in the jamboree has quite a bit of speed and a good qb. Thats pretty dangerous for anyone to defend.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dcw, i got ur back.huntingdons pass defense is weak, it was last year and it is this year. they cant stop a throwing game. they might as well try to blitz the corners and safteys....i'd like to see again one of huntingdons corners try to run with Daylan Walker from Milan. Last year it was pretty embarassing for yall..all we did was throw it up down the sideline and he ran under it and scored ..everytime. and yalls corners were bout 10 yards behind sucking wind.

just curious......how many Huntingdon games have you seen in your lifetime? 1 per year? or every one of them? You seem to be an expert on Huntingdon.

for turbo, memphis had about 20 yards passing,but good try though, i give you credit for Trying to make up something interesting. :lol: but for dcw, no i have not been to every game but it just seems that when you throw a couple slants and then a long fade they are dumbfounded and then cant stop 10 yard outs. maybe its just good perfection by the QB and Wideouts?

better go back and check your stats young man. :D So what your saying is huntingdon can't stop the pass and milan can't stop the run. Man I can't wait for this game.