Milan at Huntingdon

jaguarfan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK people there is NO WAY milan is topping the Stangs The r awesome this year there seniors have the best possible record ...They didnt lose a game in junior high or there freshman year (b-team) Milan can hang it up.....huntigndons running game is at a peak this year with a freshman that noone can stop....milan can bring it on...and get imbaressed...we beat bruceton 46-7 and adamsville 70-7 bring it on pups.

Oh wow there is that cockiness again in those Almighty Bulldogs. I just hope that yall back up what yall are saying cause it really looks bad when u talk and get beat. Especially when you are talking about a blowout. Why don't yall just play it on the field and forget all the talk. You dont prove anything with talk.

weak schedule my tail, huntingdon typically has one of the harder ones around, including playin Milan, Union City, Martin...... and two 1a teams, adamsville is in the same dang region as Huntingdon, i mean, yes they beat two weaker teams, but who did milan blow out in week one..........ok...think before ya speak it usually helps

Edited by dabigEZ

Hey Ya'll, I'm not from Huntingdon or Milan but it's a bit early to start figuring which one will take that game. I doubt that it'll be a blowout either way. Should be one of the biggest, toughest games of the season. If I had to pick a winner of that game right now I would have to say Huntingdon will come away smilin', though. All you Dawgs better buckle up and get ready for the Stangs or you'll get burned!!!!

i was listening to 96.5 on the way home from a high school game friday night (there's a call-in / scoreboard show on there after most of the games are over), and one of the callers said, should the two teams meet twice this year, he doesn't foresee either team winning both games. of course, he was looking way down the road, but he still made a good point: these teams are very evenly matched.

Just the other night I heard this noise, the [dawgs]were barking and having a fit. I went down to the field to see what was goin' on, and way off in the distance I saw a cloud of dust. I watched for awhile, the noise kept gettin' louder and louder. It sounded like thundering hooves. The dawgs were really barkin' now. I thought what is this, then all of the sudden I realized, its a herd of MUSTANGS.They were getting closer now. I could see their nostrils were flaring, their eyes were focused and intense. The sound of the thundering herd was deafening as they past by. When the dust settled and everything got quiet again,I turned around and looked for the dawgs, but they were runnin' for the house.

Just the other night I heard this noise, the [dawgs]were barking and having a fit. I went down to the field to see what was goin' on, and way off in the distance I saw a cloud of dust. I watched for awhile, the noise kept gettin' louder and louder. It sounded like thundering hooves. The dawgs were really barkin' now. I thought what is this, then all of the sudden I realized, its a herd of MUSTANGS.They were getting closer now. I could see their nostrils were flaring, their eyes were focused and intense. The sound of the thundering herd was deafening as they past by. When the dust settled and everything got quiet again,I turned around and looked for the dawgs, but they were runnin' for the house.

:( that is the stupidest thing ive ever seen. tell me what does that have to do with football? :blink: