Chattanooga Central @ Ooltewah

purplepounderfootball

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the Owls are going to have to have at least a couple of things happen for them to be able to beat Central. 1) Play with their heads out of their butts like they did against McMinn and Red Bank. Seven giveaways against McMinn and all the mistakes that happened against Red Bank CAN NOT happen against Central, And 2) Some youngsters have to GROW up. Too much inexperience and mistakes have occurred in the first 3 games and they have to stop. The memory of last year at Central is still fresh in the memory of the Pounders, and they will use that as fuel for their preperation.

My prediction:

Ooltewah 14

Central 35

Hey "fanatic15." What kind of fan are you? You pick your team to lose? You obviously know nothing about them...Any time a team has 4 turnovers in one half their chances of winning diminish, especially against a strong region team. All we have to do is play relatively mistake free football and want the win; we'll get it. As for YOU fanatic15...I invite you to wear official "Purple Pounder" colors (pink and purple with a bright rainbow). GO OWLS! (Same goes to you bleeder...)

Edited by OldSkoolBalla

To say that Brent Hayes is the only player Central will have back next year shows how little you really do know about my beloved Pounders. They have 13 juniors and sophomores that are starters that will return next year, Not to mention the rest of the players that on the team. So don't even go to next year yet stay focused on friday night.

Those who think my boy Brent is the only one returning next year your in for a surprise. returning on defense. chris newby, kevin millsapes, robert "mookie" woods, jamail hambrick, larenzo meadows, dominique jones, mequose norman and brent hayes. offense: brandon odam, beau weiss, randall tipton, a few young talented recievers and john cornett should be able to play if not dominique jones will play. central wont be bad next year. remember that one of the reasons this game is so big is because the hunter and brown kids will go to who is winning. if central wins it could make a snow ball effect for ooltewah. they may not get very many good people from middle school for awhile.

punderfootball youre forgettting that the best feeder program into ooltewah is still ooltewah middle school... while hunter has good players its still good ole OMS getting it done... and seriously parents make the decision on where there kids go... and right now ooltewah has the better facilities, and the better reputation... one year isn't going to change that

Hey "fanatic15." What kind of fan are you? You pick your team to lose? You obviously know nothing about them...Any time a team has 4 turnovers in one half their chances of winning diminish, especially against a strong region team. All we have to do is play relatively mistake free football and want the win; we'll get it. As for YOU fanatic15...I invite you to wear official "Purple Pounder" colors (pink and purple with a bright rainbow). GO OWLS! (Same goes to you bleeder...)

hey oldskool! I aint pickin my boys from ooltewah cause i have been wrong about them all year and i think as of last week central is the better football team. Ooltewah is so young and makes mistakes every game. And when u play a good team like Central more mistakes are forced. Even though i didnt pick the Owls doesnt mean I am not gonna be backin them 110%. But it would be an upset if they pulled it off.

O.k..OldschoolBalla..I hope that Ooltewah can win and carry this focus over to the game. I think you need to spend less time on here and more time worrying about the physical part of this game. Cause i wont you to be one of the ones to get out on the field and shut Central up. Then i want you to tell me you told me so and i will pat you on the back and tell you i am glad. But as of right now Ooltewah has made to many mistakes and just hasnt been able to pull together a great football game, which i think they have to have to beat Central. I will be pulling for Ooltewah with all my heart. But i just hope that you can take this attitude to the field.

Edited by Fanatic15