warren co v. white co

hoop20

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to agree with the last two posts, Warren County won't win a game this year. :o However, they are building a foundation with all of the experience the young guys are getting. There is potential that in two years, they could have 5-10 3-year starters playing. Then we will truly see if the problem is the players or the coaches. There truly does seem to be a lot of young talent. If seniors are the problem, bench them.

Warren Co. is terriable. I can't wait to see what type of problems they will have this week. First it is throwing helmets at kids, next it is players getting thrown around like rag dolls by coaches. This week it will probably coaches throwing equipment at the parents and fans in the stands. Warren Co. just needs to clean house and get rid of everybody. <_<

Warren Co. is terriable. I can't wait to see what type of problems they will have this week. First it is throwing helmets at kids, next it is players getting thrown around like rag dolls by coaches. This week it will probably coaches throwing equipment at the parents and fans in the stands. Warren Co. just needs to clean house and get rid of everybody. <_<

maybe they need to start with you!

:D

Sparta will win by at least four touchdowns. Like I said before Warren is bad. Warren will be lucky if they can hold any team under 40 points a game. There offense is so bad they might score over 100 points for the year as a team. There defense is close to being bad to. Mark my word they will give up at least 70 points in one game. Go ahead and get ready to put them in single A so when they finish in last place it won't be as bad.