Perry County @ Gleason

kenntendo

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny man you are different now....

Since you have become a "booster". Honestly lol.....Anyway, we (pc) should beat them but who knows, when everyone looks past someone you know what happens.

If I was a player/coach/teacher at gleason I would print these up ad put them on the lockeroom wall. It may make them mad enough where, if they are getting beat in the 4th, they will go for blood and try to take players out....

don't look past a gleason...but I do hope ya'll win though

Don't you just love football season? This is my first post of the year. First off I just want to congratulate the Vikings on their awesome effort they are putting forth this season! The guys looked great in their first 2 games and did as well as could be expected last Friday night at USJ! This team has some great players and very intelligent coaches, not to mention great support from the sidelines by the cheerleaders :D and from the stands! I want to wish the guys luck Friday night against Gleason. I'm sure we can pull this one out as long as the guys don't over look what they are facing in Gleason. Play smart guys and look for a big win from PC! GO VIKINGS! ! !

gleason 35 perry county 0 :lol:

kenny....we ibba pay a-nun day......

:D

Perry county 28

Gleason 21

In a close game pc edges them out, caue gleason blows......whenever they score they play who let the dogs out...I hope Collin Bastin lights someone up. Cody Ratliff should have about 150 yds and 2 touchdowns......I hope Warren Bates gets 100 or more passing yards, and at least 1 touchdown to (chompers) Drew Bunch at the all-mighty Tight end position. (also most overlooked)

It would be cool if brett hoffman went off for like a 70 yd TD run too

LATE