OS vs. MIdway

accarp2614

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antwan I totally agree with you. I loved playing Smith County. They were just as physical as us and hardly ever talked a lot of trash. Well some did, but not most. They just showed up to play ball. Although, when they walked through the middle of our warm-ups at OS, that was very disrespectful. I know we didn't do that at SC. We would have ran until our coach got tired if we were that disrespectful. Anyway that is not important now. The thing I like most as well as hated most was that we tied in the series. This just shows how even we were. I believe at the end of the second game, you had the begginings of a good rivalry. We also had this with Boyd Bucannan in which we also tied the 2 year series. Anyway i truly have a deep amount of respect for Smith County and hope they do very well in 3a this year. Oh, and if you all get the chance, beat a team for me that is in 3a and dwells inside of Roane county. lol.

ACCARP

The Smith County/OS game was a great game for both teams. Two physical teams that went after it.

Antwan, how are you guys looking this year? Your QB back this year?

We are looking very good so far this year. No, our qb graduated. Our qb this year is a passer. Our qb last year was a runner. We have much better balance this year. I think our defense is just as good as last year...maybe better...we'll see. Our line is very big and physical...as it was last year.

They will probably do like they did at Rockwood . Midway will be the home team on the scoreboard and wear their home jerseys. They also had their own people taking up money and kept the gate. Is O.S. allowing them to do that? ? think that is fine, but having them be the home team on the scoreboard is just stupid and confusing to people. :rolleyes:

Biggamer I have swore I would not address anything to you becuase you are an idiot, but Midway has beaten Harriman the past 2 years, what makes you think you would beat them now, and what makes them dirty? I have never seen Midway play dirty.

Edited by tigersfan