who will win region 5-5A?

gwave604

For now here is how I think it will end up come playoff time!

1) Antioch- The Bears have speed to burn and hogs to boot. The D is pretty tough too!

1) Gallatin- This team will only get better as they start to trust Link and his abilities! The Wave with a passing threat, that's SCARY!

These 2 teams will battle it out for 1st and 2nd!

3) Hendersonville- They have surprised me this year! I thought this would be a rebuilding year for the Commandos! I guess there's always a chance when you have great coaches!

4) Hunters Lane- Talent and speed helps but they never have disapline!

I know it's early but this is what I'm predicting for now! :D

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well since hendersonville beat hunters lane that puts them out of the race and leaves just h'ville, g'town, and antioch here is my prediction:

1 hendersonville-has a chance to beat gallatin, and they alwayse have a good run stopping defense so antioch will loose to them. remember sean waller and when h'ville stoped him for only 40 yards.

2 gallatin- will beat antioch depending on the plays of coker and link and could also beat h'ville that game decides the region

3 antioch- could beat gallatin but coker not enough to beat h'vill and win the region. if they beat gallatin then the game to watch is them and h'ville.

4- hunters lane- already lost to h'ville and not good enough to beat any of the other top three

Hendersonville is very business-like this year. No hype, no getting to high and no getting too down. They are a very sound team. When they play Gallatin they should be 5-2 and looking to avenge last year.

Gallatin vs Antioch this week will tell a lot.

Hunters Lane still the unknown in my opinion

Beech on the outside looking in???