Best Place to Play an Away Game ?

mctigersportsfan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I'm not a football player or coach, I would venture to say that CPA is a great place to visit for the opposing team. The class of the fans, players, and coaches is second-to-none, the facilities are beautiful, and the competition is always tough from a scrappy, well-coached team who gives credit where credit is due. Great people, great place.

Although I'm not a football player or coach, I would venture to say that CPA is a great place to visit for the opposing team. The class of the fans, players, and coaches is second-to-none, the facilities are beautiful, and the competition is always tough from a scrappy, well-coached team who gives credit where credit is due. Great people, great place.

I went down there for the CPA v. Riverdale game and I can tell you... I have never met nicer people in all my life. Even the busy ladies in the concession stand were unbelievable!! CPA is a true class act!! :D

Although their stadium needs some money from the county budget thrown their way, Greenbrier's fans have stuck with their school teams and are in the building process of a strong team. I enjoy playing them at home or at their house, because it's kinda like a backyard game with your next door neighbor on Saturday afternoon. Funny how in my younger years I thought life ended at the White House city limits, but in my adult years I've found many good friends in Greenbrier that have Bobcat players, or students. It's been interesting to watch those kids grow and become better and better through the years. One day they might even break our streak :D

Edited by WHHS1975

Even though some Milan folks on here seem cocky and rub people the wrong way, Milan is a cool place to watch a football game. I mean, common, they put the football stadium in the middle of town!!! It is a football town with alot of pumped up fans. Nothing like watching full grown adults bark and hoot when they play "Who let the dogs out." It gets my vote for West TN.

For the nicest: USJ has the nicest facilities, and I always liked the Dyersburg stadium.

Disclaimer: I have no ties or biasness for Milan so dont call me names!! :D