region 4 pickem makeup

Guest Oakland

ok for all you people that started a week late, and to get in the mix of it as if you have been in the contest 2 weeks yourself, i have come up with a make up segement for the region 4 pickem which allows the people who only have picked the week 2 games to catch on everybody else who has participated since the get go. these that are eligible for the contest are:Lucky13k,and Rashard 2k4. deadline is when games start on friday. man i am beginning to think i am becoming to gracious towards late entries into this :D .anyways, the games for this makeup pickem are as follows:

Germantown-CBHS

Dickson Co.-Hendersonville

Red Bank-Bradley Central

Portland-Trousdale Co.

Pearl-Cohn-Centennial

Lawrence Co.-Loretto

Dobyns-Benett-Oak Ridge

Alcoa-William Blount

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Edited by oakland2001

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok for all you people that started a week late, and to get in the mix of it as if you have been in the contest 2 weeks yourself, i have come up with a make up segement for the region 4 pickem which allows the people who only have picked the week 2 games to catch on everybody else who has participated since the get go. these that are eligible for the contest are: Jpats5,olineathlete,region4fan,BoroBalla06,splainshornet,ThaOne0,Lucky13k,and Rashard 2k4. deadline is when games start on friday. man i am beginning to think i am becoming to gracious towards late entries into this :D .anyways, the games for this makeup pickem are as follows:

Germantown-CBHS

Red Bank-Bradley Central

Portland-Trousdale Co.

Pearl-Cohn-Centennial

Lawrence Co.-Loretto

Dobyns-Benett-Oak Ridge

Alcoa-William Blount

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

oakland2001, thanks. i will need a few hours to do some research on a few of these games. i will post tomorrow.

ok. good luck, man i think you people are starting to make soft :D

hey, i would like to get your take on who you think would win if riverdale & maryivlle played. me, last year i would have taken maryville; this year riverdale with ease. oh, is anybody looking at #5 for oakland; he looks like he would pretty freaking physical?

actually jpats, i think it would be pretty even bewteen riverdale and maryville if i had to guess, but you just never know, i would love to see those 2 play each other, but the chances of that happening are slim to none. as for oakland's #5, his name is aj alexander fb/de and to tell ya the truth i really dont who is recruiting him although there are some colleges that are interested, i just dont have a real inside source like i did last year, but yes he is quite a specimen.

Germantown-CBHS

Red Bank-Bradley Central

Portland-Trousdale Co.

Pearl-Cohn-Centennial

Lawrence Co.-Loretto

Dobyns-Benett-Oak Ridge

Alcoa-William Blount

the winners are in red. dude, you pick some tough games. this should really test my knowledge. some of these teams are struggling and they are playing teams like themselves. good job on finding tough games to predict. heck, i'll probably be happy if i get 5-6 of them right, lol.

Edited by JPATS5

Guest region4fan

Oakland2001, thanks for the extra chance. I really know nothing about most of thse teams so I am just going on instinct. I will probably earn last place with these!

Germantown

Dickson County

Red Bank

Trousdale Co.

Centennial

Lawrence Co

Oak Ridge

William Blount