Wayne County vs Cascade

wildcatpride

It really does not matter who wins the 6A region because all 4 of the TSSAA playoff participants from 6A will get beat by the private schools in 5A. (DCA, Ezell Harding, CPA, and FRA) Sorry, but a fact is a fact. It will be interesting in December how they handle the public-private vote. Coaches, do not waste your time in trying to pursuade TSSAA in going in a direction because they will do whatever puts $$$ in their pockets. Good luck 6A, but it is probably 1 and done in the playoffs. W/O the privates in there, 6a could make a run for the 'Boro. I hope you guys prove me wrong.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ondeck, what you said is sad, but the truth. region 6a has good enough teams to compete for the state every year with public schools. but sadly, they have to play teams with unfair advantages (ex. cpa, ezel hardin). luckily, this region has so much pride that they go out and compete every week like it is the championship game. every team in this region is focused on one thing. winnig the region title. because sadly, everyone knows they can't beat those private schools.

as far as viking johnson goes, what are you talkin about perry co 21, wc 3? this thread is for cascade and wanye co. perry and wc have never even played! but if they did, that wouldn't be the outcome!

timbob, no one loves you in wayne co. and what are you talkin about yall with smoke both of our teams? we only have one football team. oh, now i get it. you are still referring to b-ball. read closely, FOOTBALL SEASON. talk about b-ball during b-ball season!

hahahahhhahahhh....this makes me feel good.

Jessie McMurtry, the man who calls my home twice a week, wanting my brother Todd Armstrong to play football at Miss. State, is a good guy, the other day we talked about some things, I showed him this site.. I asked him about Ruddle, and how he looked to a "college" scout.

"no way" direct quote, he said that the only QB from the area that couyld play d-1 is maybe david Sharp, but he would have to be in an option-type offense.

In my opinion Randy Schlappi, is the stuff, ruddle isn't a pimple on this kid's butt.

I am tired of hearing about Ruddle, he (jessie, the recruitor) said that "stevie" might, go to to an OVC school, but not UT-Martin.lol

Go lady wildcats,

i bet that if joseph played agaisnt yall, it would probably make him a d1 recruit. he had 230 yards rushing against a good forrest defense. just think what he would do to perry co! hahahaha! B)

wildcat pride. i wonder if i know you?

I am coaching with coach rice and havnt seen Ruddle play but it sounds like he is burning it up over there.

Does Coach Crews still run the option? vier? split backs? or has he changed it?

Is ruddle as good as Tyrone R. or Justin M. at running that offense?

We made the playoffs all four years with those guys at the head.

Good luck this week and with the season. Hopfully we'll meet in the playoffs.

joseph is great at what he does. i think you could probably compare him to justin and tyrone but i don't think he is at that level yet. you have to throw into the mix that jus and ty both had some really good recievers. joseph only has one really good reciever in steven ruddle and a few other decent ones. saying that, i do belive he will get to there level. he is a really smart kid also. and a great competitor. luckily for us, he is still just a junior!

we still run all of those. joseph is really good at running the inside and outside veir. as long as he don't pitch! i think it's safe to say that if i was coach, i would probably just tell him to tuck it and run on just about every pull on the option!

i will stay anonymous. i like it that way because then you won't hurt someone's feelings. but you do know me! you and coach rice are both great guys and i wish yall both luck, but i just can't be a perry co fan!

Edited by wildcatpride

Thanks wildcat pride.

i did not need to know your name i just wanted to see if i knew you.

i dont post on here much at all but i do read it all the time and i look for your post to see how the wildcats are doing.

not all of the people in perry co are like the goofs that get on here. i like 99.9% of the people. they are a lot like the people from Waynesboro believe it or not .

Dont get me wrong though i would love to play the wildcats and beat you guys. we defend the run pretty good. our passing game is getting better.

Believe it or not, Coach rice and our staff put in the Wing T offense!!

He used to be totally against that.

How is the Defense? Under coach crews, probably great.

Is it still the split 4?

Anyway the bell rang, gotta teach.

Good luck this week to the cats.

cats 35 cascade 14

we are still running the split 4 but we also run a five three defense some also. our secondary is better than it has been in years. we have lots of team spead. no one that we have played against this year could run outside on us. and if you run up the middle, you have to answer to avery laster! he is one of the hardest hitters we have ever had. last week at half time forrest had 6 total yards! it's good to have speed because you can get out of position and still make up for it sometimes.

our rushing attack is phenominal except for one thing..... WE CAN'T HOLD ONTO THE BALL! we are having way too many turnovers. they have already cost us a shot at beating lewis county and cost us two blowouts against huntland and forrest. we have to hold onto the ball better. if we do so, we SHOULD handle cascade pretty easy.

you think that coach rice puttin in the wing-t offense is wild, coach crews is planning on running some shotgun!

do you think it would be hard coaching against your highschool team? just wondering.

Edited by wildcatpride

By the way Chief.....Veer is an offense, I don't know what vier is... nice education.

what subject do you teach?? P.E, sociology, or current events, no wonder ya'll are getting shut down, lol. vier :D:D:lol:

99.9 %.....err...er...errrrr..

I am that .1%

Lol, anyway Kenny is right...If wayne co, played Campbell Co. coached by God....excuse me David wampler!!!@!!!! wayne co. would get shut out... If wayne co. played LEXINGTON..coached by Jesus Chris....I mean Terry Clement, they would get shut out...

By the way, I was kidding about that recruitor, but my brother has a letter of intent from Miss. State.....anyone whoo doesn't believe me, can see it. I have it in my room.

Heck, if I was the coach of lets say (an average team) Perry Co. ( I use them as an example cause I know about them) We all know Coach Rice knows what he is talkiking about...he would prolly do what I or anyone else with haldf a brain would do......By the way I have to a "coach to be named later" and he agreed....TO BEAT WAYNE CO......put 8-10 guys in the box.....Make ruddle pass...BLITZ, BLITZ, Blitz..

If he can still walk, the D isn't doing their job, If I lost it would be because he threw the ball, I would refuse to be ran on......

.1%... yep...b & b...ahh the twins....how quaint...well..I am opposed to wayne co athletics..YET!! I respect the girls ball coach, he is well-mannered in games....he ain't nothin but a winner, in all seriousness why isn't he an assistant for football, the man is obviously a master-motivator......something to thinnk about