Huntingdon v. Chester Co.

thriller

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, me too. Took off work this week just to get ready for this night. I don't know really what to expect tonight, but I know HHS has had a good week of practice. I believe we will only have one regular player (out of about 40) that won't play tonight. Can't wait, may just leave here any minute. :unsure:

Edited by dcw

Don't know what the outcome will be ( I know what I am hoping for) but the media sure is hyping this game up. I have lots of respect for Chester County's program and I wish them the best of luck (except for tonight). But, the game has been talked about lots, and the Jackson Sun wrote up a good article, now it's time to head to Henderson for the most exciting time of the year.........

FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing's for sure... this is the most attention a CCHS game has received in a long, long time.

WashedUp, you're right on... Jeff's quote was very accurate. If the Eagles have any letdowns, we all know H'don will jump all over it.

I also want to thank (most of) the H'don fans who posted in this thread in such a classy manner. With the program you have, it would be easy to be arrogant toward Chester County. I know that I for one appreciate the class you all have shown this week. Hope you guys all have a safe trip down.

I hope the concession stand people are prepared for this. After the hour drive, all these Huntingdon people are gonna be hungry! They might even want to send a "thank you" out to all the local media. They stand to make a very good profit tonight.

If you get here early enough, may I suggest you head over to Bell's Drive In and get yourself one of the best burgers in the state.

To get to Bell's stay on Main Street until you go past Freed-Hardeman and come up on a four-way stop (you should pass 2 traffic lights). At the 3 of the 4 corners of the four-way stop there will be gas stations. Turn left and Bell's will be a very short drive down that road (can't remember the name). The sign's not really big so keep a close eye out. Supposedly, they have "the best burgers this side of heaven." And it's not a drive-in, at least not what I think of as a drive-in; you go in to order and eat.

TheBoredGuy, thanks for the compliments, and the same can be said for the CC fans. (Don't judge us by our big-mouthed fans, every team has them.)