Huntingdon v. Chester Co.

thriller

I am glad to see Chester County coming along though, I hope they wear Mckenzie out.

I dont understand why the disdane for Mckenzie big h. I can count on one hand the number of times Mckenzie has defeated Huntingdon IN 40 YEARS !! Most of those 40 games wernt even close, Huntingdon has dominated Mckenzie in football for years. Is it the fact that the jig is up ?? In case youve not been payin attention, the last 2 yrs its all even. It would take untill the year 2090 for Mckenzie to catch up on the win/loss all time if they won 50 in a row (im sure someone out there could really figure this up). The point im making is, this aint yo daddys Mckenzie Rebels and some folks absolutely cant stand it. The fact of the matter is, Mckenzie has been BETTER than Huntingdon the past couple years. I know thats a bitter pill to swallow, but its true. The jury will be out till all hallows eve this year. By the way......i hope u guys win 9 in a row.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case youve not been payin attention, the last 2 yrs its all even.

Well Slobber, I am sure the '86 Mckenzie team said the same thing before the game was played that year too.

There is no doubt the Mckenzie is better than they have been, but to say they have been BETTER than Huntingdon the last couple of years is a stretch. Yes they did go further in the playoffs and ya'll should be proud of that, but the head to head for those two years is still even, and as you have already pointed out, if you go back more than two years the scales tip in the favor of Huntingdon BIGGG time.

You ask why the disdane for Mckenzie. Maybe you should look at how the Mckenzie players have run their mouths and acted over the years and not been able to back it up on the field. Work on gaining respect on the field and you won't have to worry about the disdane. But out of curiosity, what team on your schedule would you like to beat every year?

You ask why the disdane for Mckenzie. Maybe you should look at how the Mckenzie players have run their mouths and acted over the years and not been able to back it up on the field. Work on gaining respect on the field and you won't have to worry about the disdane. But out of curiosity, what team on your schedule would you like to beat every year?

Cute picture stang, halos on ya boys heads. Im sorry the Rebs have been so mean to yall. Respect is in the present, not the past. Sucess is measured on how many games you end up playin. The last 2 yrs us 28 u 22 easy for anyone to understand. Your in denial stangman, Mckenzie has been better than Huntingdon the last 2, yea we lost last year to yall. Then we beat the team that beat you, pretty simple. After enjoying such a dominance over the Rebs, i know it hurts. Theres a new kid on the 2a block, get used to it. Oh......your right about the team we wanna beat, death and taxes dude.

Respect is in the present, not the past.

Well slobber, I have always heard and believe in the saying "respect is earned." You have to earn respect on the field, not by runnning your mouth off of it.

If you look back at my last post, you will notice I gave mck. credit for their recent success. I was taking issue with your comment that mck. was better... Beat Huntingdon 50% of the time and then you will have my respect for head-to-head competition.

By the way, you were the one that asked, "why the disdane for mckenzie." Don't ask questions if you are not prepared to recieve an honest answer.

hey slobber im from hutingdon and yalls players do talk trash alot and cant back it up.....i mean gah yall beat us waht twice and think yall rule the world kinda like CC this year 3-0 and noone can stop ya people get over their head too much....and every one of yall know huntingdon has the better team and checter county and mckenzie r very close but not close to h-town....i gess we will c later on this year when yall play us....ill c u guys tonight at henderson

rumley, who from Chester County is acting like they "rule the world"? No one from what I've seen. Yeah, people here are excited because this is the best start we've had since 1991. People are excited because we've got a good team here, a team that's winning games. So what? As I said in a previous post, most of us realize that Huntingdon is and should be the favorite in this game. With the exception of SupaStar24, the only statements made from CCHS people in this thread have been in relation to how improved the Eagles are, and how they're looking forward to this game to see how CC looks against one of the best teams in the state.

If that's acting like we "rule the world", then I guess you better put a crown on my head now.

Primetime and Showtime were the nicknames Porter and Bell started calling each other by as sophomores. Then last year, as juniors, they went overboard with it, and that arrogance is what cost them against Fairview in my opinion. In fact, I've heard that Coach Mansfield even had a talk with them about it, so they've stopped doing it this year.

C'mon people you're killing me here...it's DISDAIN, and "noone" is not a word. Sorry, pet peeves. No offense.